I thought I would post this card that I made for our twin granddaughters' birthday today. They are eight-- and I did make two cards so each would have one! It's another version of ways to use the Half and Half stamps and dies. Can you tell I love these! And the inspiration came from one of the recent Stamp-A-Faire challenges. I did a similar card earlier for a different challenge but I like this one better. Since I only have the Sweet As Can Be dies I used patterned paper to create the cone and scoops of ice cream. The Happy Birthday sentiment is stamped on the inside.
Hugs,
Sharron
Supplies
Stamps: Half and Half, It's A Celebration (PTI)
Cardtock: Aqua Mist, Raspberry Fizz, Dark Chocolate (PTI)
Patterned Paper: Chocolate Remix, Bitty Dots (PTI); Back to Backs Decaf (Bo Bunny)
Additional: Half and Half Die (PTI), Plaid Embossing Folder (Sizzix), Scalloped Scallops Border Punch (EK Success), Rich Cocoa Ink (Memento), White Embossing Powder (Ranger)
4 comments:
Happy Birthday to your granddaughters!! I can't wait till my set arrives. This is so cute.
I'm with Rhonda -- cannot wait until my set/dies arrive either! Came here from the forum to see your card -- LOVE your idea with your sentiment on the side -- will have to "borrow" that one!
Hope your granddaughters' 8th bday is a fabulous one -- know they'll LOVE their cards!!!
Congrats on your PTI SAF win -- LOVE that card too!!!
I thought of you when they released this set...
and that fabby card you did not long ago!! :)
This is gorgeous!
Love the colors...
so fun!
Happy Birthday to your granddaughters!!!
8 is such a great age...
I wish mine were 8 again just because it was fun and I would love to just do it again!
Very sweet! Love the cone. I bet your granddaughters will love them. I hope they had a great birthday.
Post a Comment