This week's CAS-ual Fridays Challenge is to use rub-ons. Pretty much a challenge for me since I have only used rub-ons once! Just not one of those things I think to buy. But I did get this Christmas set recently at a sale. It's by KaiserCraft and I love this sweet image. And it's never too early too start on Christmas! Of course I had to use my new favorite Half and Half dies again. Aren't quick and easy projects fun. It's even something I could mass produce--except I used the only rub-on with this image!! :(
Rub-ons really are fun to use and give a great effect. I just might have to try them more often!
Have a good one and thanks for dropping by,
Sharron
Supplies
Stamps/Rub-ons: Sentiment from Believe (PTI), Be Merry Collection Rub-on (KaiserCraft)
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, Pure Poppy, Pinefeather (all PTI)
Additional: Half and Half Die, Limitless Layers 1 3/4 Dies, Mat Stack 2 (PTI); Corner Punch (EK Success); Border Embossing Folder (Sizzix); Red Pearls (Queen and Co.)
4 comments:
This is so fun! I love the main image and the CAs layout! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!
Saweeeeeettttt! Visiting from CAS-ual Fridays...
Sharron it's wonderful!
And I adore that image...
so precious!!
A beautiful, beautiful card!
Love it! :)
Very nice. Love the rub on.
Post a Comment