Flowers for the May Peeps Challenge (submitted by our talented Terri) work for the current Play Date Cafe Challenge too! At first I struggled a bit with this color combo. So in the end I decided flowers might work best. These are from Beautiful Blooms II by PTI. The images were a little smaller than the dies so I did some trimming and also touched up the edges with a Copic marker so less white would show. A combo of leaves, a little lace and one of those sweet Tiny Tags and it came together pretty well.
I am still behind on getting the Peeps Challenges done so hope to get more done soon. And you can still enter either of these challenges on the links above. But the PDCC ends tonight so be sure to hurry!
Thanks for dropping by,
Sharron
Supplies
Stamps: Beautiful Blooms II, Tiny Tags (PTI)
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, New Leaf, Lavender Moon (all PTI)
Dies: Branch with Leaves (Sizzix); Tiny Tags, Beautiful Blooms II #2 (PTI)
Additional: Leafy Branch Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Pearls, Brad (Basic Grey), Lace (JoAnn's), Copics, Rose Bud and Bamboo Leaves Ink (Memento), Spring Pansy Ink (Versamagic)

9 comments:
Very nice. Love all the different elements. Great use of the colors too.
Very pretty in pink with this card, Sharron! Love the dry embossing on your background!
Hugs
Aimes
x
Oh, this is so pretty, Sharron! LOVE that embossed piece and your bit of lace! Plus, those layered flowers are amazing! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!
So gorgeous!!
I absolutely adore and love that embossing!
The colors are stunning...
just love it all!
Still thinking I'm going to have to go sell some blood and buy that set...
love it more every time I see it used!
And if PTI would just take a couple months off with no new gorgeous releases...
I could do some serious work on my "wish list". :)
BEAUTIFUL! LOVE these colors!
Love the way you used the colors! This is so pretty! And yes, if PTI and all the companies would take a few months off our budgets and creative backlog would benefit! :) How is your garden?
A real lovely card SHaron!!! Thanks so much for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe :)
Very pretty card! Love your flowers and the embossed background.
This so pretty! I love the embossed background combined with the die cut leaves and flowers. I know what you mean about catching up on the Peeps challenges--I think I have two more to do.
Post a Comment