Sunday, March 20, 2011

Make-It Mondays Challenge #6

This week's challenge is using tricks with an impression plate or embossing folder. Here is the link to Erin Lincoln's video. I like the effect partial embossing gives and have used it many times on cards. Another place I like to use it is on tags. I added pieces of embossing on my Christmas tags last year so here are some Easter versions. 
I used two different embossing folders (Sugar by Sizzix and Houndstooth by Cuttlebug) and embossed the tags either on the bottom or across one side at an angle.  Love that the houndstooth e.f. matched the circle from Daily Designs!
Images are from Daily Designs (love the little chick!). The grass is from Love Lives Here and the little flower is from Little Bitty Bird. Sentiments are in the Tags for Spring set. All cardstock and dies are from PTI also.

Happy Spring!!
Sharron

4 comments:

Renee said...

So cute and adorable!:)
I gotta say I love that houndstooth too...
but love them all!

Diane Jaquay said...

Sharron! These little tags are just too CUTE!!! Love them :)

Unknown said...

Gotta love the impression folders. Those tags are too cute!

Terri said...

Very cute! Perfect for Easter!