What fun to make and easy too since I now have the tag dies. And Tiny Treats Christmas is perfect for the images. I love to color with my Copics so I just punch a bunch of circles, stamp the images and take them with me to color while watching TV. The Limitless Layers dies also are a quick way to add decorative background colors. For these tags I decided to use embossing borders that came with a new Sizzix set, Christmas Set #6. Stamps, dies (expect MS snowflake) and cardstock are all from PTI.
On some I added additional trim like the Martha Stewart punch snowflake. The holly border lacked contrast even after I sponged on a little green ink so I used the circles that were left when I punched the tags. Glued on two circles and added a red pearl!
Wherever you are and whatever you have planned for today, hope it is wonderful!
Enjoy the hop,
Sharron

16 comments:
How adorable!!
So pretty, I love them! Thanks for sharing!
hugs,
Viola
Those Sizzix embossing borders are just perfect for these! What cute tags!
These are so cute!!
Super cute. Love the embossed borders. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Tiny Treats images make great tags for everyone! Love the variety you've made and the extra details added!
Tons of little cuties. Way to rock the PTI tag challenge.
It's a good life!
Terri E
Very cute tags! This hop is making me want the Christmas tiny treats!
Sharon these are wonderful! I love how you used the Tiny Treats and they are not easy to color . . . so tiny - duh. Love the added texture from the border folders. Great job!!
These are AWESOME Sharron! The embossed borders add such a wonderful extra touch!
Sharron, these are wonderful! You have taken elements that you say are quick and easy to create wonderful tags that look like anything but quick and easy to create.
Sharon these are so fun! I love them!
Very cute! You did an awesome job with the cute embossing and embellishments.
Adorable! I love the colors you used and the embossing too!
So cute! I love the bright colors and TT: Christmas is wonderful for tags. Really like the embossed borders at the bottom too. Enjoy this holiday weekend!
Oh these are so totally adorable! Love the embossing too but it's those cuties that really make me smile :)
Hugs,
Aimes
x
Post a Comment