We were out of town for four days over the weekend and I am still feeling crummy with a head cold so I haven't even looked at stamping supplies for more than a week! Luckily I was able to get two baskets almost done at the Basket Weave In I went to though!
I made this card a couple of weeks ago--right after the PTI design team posted some samples when revisiting the First Fruits set. A friend had called wanting to buy a few thank you cards. I had several made up but wanted a few more with a fall theme so this set was perfect. It also gave me a chance to use the new Limitless Layers dies!
Supplies
Stamps: First Fruits, Round and Round (both PTI)
Cardstock: Fine Linen, Rustic White, Terracotta Tile, Dark Chocolate
Patterned Paper: Acorns (Creative Imagination-Debbie Mum)
Additional: Mat Stack 1 and Limitless Layers Dies (PTI), Leafy Branch Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Rich Cocoa and Potter's Clay Ink (Memento)
Thanks so much for visiting,
Sharron
7 comments:
This is beautiful Sharron! The focal image looks great with the patterned paper, and I love the contrast of the light, embossed top with the darker bottom part of the card! Nice work!
Lovely! The circle die looks great with the mat stack and round and round. You put a lot of great texture with the embossing as well.
Pretty card Sharon. I like the new look of your blog too. Hope you are feeling better by Thanksgiving!
Nice job. Love the doily circle with the mat stack die cut. Hope you are feeling better soon.
Hope you're feeling better by now, Sharron!
Your card totally sums up why fall (or autumn to me!) is my favourite time of year - such beautiful colours and textures!
Hugs,
Aimes
x
Love your colour mix - this says 'fall' all over! The embossing is such an elegant touch! So glad to see you enjoying your limitless labels - they are a great system aren't they? I hope you're feeling better soon! It sounds like you aren't having fun with your bug! {{HUGS}}
This is a gorgeous fall card! I love the embossing. I hope you're feeling better soon.
Post a Comment