| Click on Picture to Enlarge |
When I saw this week's Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger inspiration photo I instantly thought of this gorgeous paper. It is a digital offering called Sunlit Summer from Gina K Designs (scroll down to find). The two I used are Field of Flowers and Blanket in the Sun. Aren't they just yummy colors and guess what, they are freebies! The sketch is Clean and Simple #130. All other supplies are from PTI. The colors in my photo aren't as true to life as I would like. The flowers are a little more muted and I used Aqua Mist cardstock and ribbon which is not quite so blue--more like the TT photo instead.
Well, how's your Thursday? Can't believe how quickly this week has gone--almost the weekend again! The sun is out here (after several overcast days) and the temperature feels more like spring so Yeah!
Hope life is as good wherever you are!
Smiles,
Sharron
Supplies: all PTI except where noted
Stamps: Turning a New Leaf, Floral Frenzy (sentiment)
Cardstock: Kraft, Vintage Cream, Aqua Mist, Melon Berry
Patterned Paper: Sunlit Summer Digital (Gina K Designs)
Additional: Aqua Mist Ribbon, Basic Grey Brad, Dies (Beautiful Blooms II #1, Banner Borders, Double-ended Banners)

10 comments:
GORGEOUS!
You can sure make some gorgeous inspirations!
And I love the paper...I'm going now to check it out since I've recently discovered digi paper!
Have you checked Jessica Sprague? Every Wednesday is $1 Day and she will have Echo Park, Cosmo Cricket...digi paper for $1 a paperpack! I mark every Wednesday for that!
Enjoy your beautiful weather...we went back to winter today!
This is LOVELY Sharron! Perfect interpretation of the inspiration piece!
Gorgeous card and interpretation for the MFW Tuesday Trigger! Really love it!
Great job! I especially like the flower and the the pattern paper goes perfectly with the photo.
I love the flower & that great 'label' peeking out underneath - gorgeous!
Hey Sharon! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)
So soft and pretty!! Great job with the Tuesday Trigger challenge!! ♥♥♥
Sharron, your card is a gorgeous interpretation of the inspiration photo!
I was so sad not to have played this Trigger - but have seen some such beautiful creations with it, that it doesn't matter so much any more!! Your card is absolutely beautiful - I love the gorgeous flower you created for this - it's absolutely stunning, and your layout and paper choices are gorgeously elegant!
Simple elegance. So-o-o lovely, Sharon. I'm off to check out that download. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment