Another great sample from Julie Tilman is the inspiration for another Case Study Challenge.
Do you like this patterned paper? It is from Piggy Tales and I've had it for ages. It just seemed like the perfect choice for a Spring card---you know, raindrops and flowers! Of course, an umbrella is needed too!!
Our recent beautiful Spring weather has changed to cold and clouds--even a dusting of snow today. It won't hurt the daffodils but I hope it doesn't stay long or get any colder.
Wishing you a few soft showers and lots of beautiful blooms,
Sharron
Supplies
Stamps: Scattered Showers, Daily Design Sentiments, Take Three: Summer (all PTI)
Cardstock: Aqua Mist, Harvest Gold, New Leaf, Stamper's Select White (all PTI)
Patterned Paper: It's Raining, It's Pouring Collection (Piggy Tales), Bitty Dots Basics (PTI)
Dies: Button Card, Vintage Ornament Collection, Love Lives Here (all PTI), 1/2" Circle Punch (Marvy)
Additional: Layered Circles Embossing Folder (Sizzix), Aqua Rhinestones, Detail White Embossing Powder (Ranger)

7 comments:
Love these bright, happy colors!
Beautiful cards Sharron, love them both, but the top one stole my heart... love all the layers and colours. hugs Sharon x
These colors...
and definitely the umbrella...
say SPRING!
We lost our Spring too...
though today we finally had sunshine and it warmed up much more than they thought...
back down to freezing tonight though!
Hope Spring comes again for you soon!
Great spring card. Love the DP and the colors too!We woke up to snow this morning but thankfully it melted fast and the sun is shining now. IT is suppose to be inthe 70's by the weekend hopefully the warm weather will be coming your way soon too.
This is super cute!!! So glad you could come play with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)
Very well done! Love the bright colors. Sorry you are having snow but at least it is melting quickly. Looked around at my flower beds and there are signs of the daylilies coming up! I'll take pictures of them when I get blooms!
Sharron - that paper is PERFECT with this stamp set! I love the spring showers feel it gives your card - and the pretty fresh colour scheme! I hope warmer spring weather arrives for you soon and that your daffodils are unscathed!
Post a Comment