Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Rainbows and Sunshine!

Inside view of card
I have seen so many cards recently with sections cut out that I wanted to use that concept for this card! I wasn't thinking, however, about problems using it on a multi-layer card! I started with three layers with the top being red and then decided I preferred the light blue. I could only get two sheets of cardstock at a time to cut in my Cuttlebug so I had to try to match up the other two. Let me tell you--this was not an easy job!! Not perfect but pretty good considering. Love the idea but I may stick to one or two layers in the future!!

Supplies
Stamps: Up, Up and Away and Up, Up and Away Sentiments (PTI); Sun Kissed (Bo Bunny)
Cardstock: Light Blue (Bazzill); Stamper's Select White, Pure Poppy, Enchanted Evening (all PTI)
Additional: Cloud Dies, Balloon Dies (both PTI), Copics, Corner Punch, Clear Embossing Powder

Enjoy your week,
Sharron

15 comments:

Nerina said...

Beautiful Sharron! What a pity the layers don't cut well - because it looks awesome going through all of them together! What a happy, *wonderful* card this is!

Rhonda said...

Oh Sharron I love the section cut out. The rainbow is so perfect.

Terri said...

I think it looks great. Love how bright and colorful it is!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is a really cool card Sharron! I love the cloud cut out with the rainbow, very creative!

Lori said...

Looks great to me Sharron!!! Fun card!!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

What a fabulous card! I love your cut out section with just a peek at the inside. Excellent!

Cammie said...

Sharron, I the cut out with rainbow peeking through. This is going in my inspiration file.

Jill said...

Cute! Clever! This one really caught my eye on the Inlinkz page! I would never have the patience to line up those papers, LOL, so I applaud you, Sharron! :-)

Renee said...

This is beautiful!
I love the bright colors and the clod cut-out with the peeking rainbow...genius!
Stunning card!

Kristen said...

Adorable!

Debra said...

Love the bright, vibrat colors and the cutout is wonderful.Such a FUN card!

Anne Tussing said...

Very neat! Love the cutout cloud with the rainbow behind!

Krista said...

LOVE the cloud cut out with the inside image showing thru. Amazing idea. will have try this for sure!

Kristie W. said...

This is so cool! I love the rainbow peeking through :)

Mad for Paper said...

Very clever, the cloud cut out to reveal the rainbow. Love it!
TFS
Ang