I love this week's colors and the clean, fresh design in the inspiration photo for the current Play Date Cafe Challenge. So I decided my card needed a lot of white. I also like to color so I chose a house and the funky tree from Wonderfully Whimsical (PTI). Becky has another PTI set being introduced this month and I am so anxious to add it to my collection--it's another tree and it's fabulous! LOVE trees!
The dies are also PTI--Mat Stack 4 and Fillable Frames 7. Together they are perfect for making a frame. The sentiment is from Signature Christmas. The embossing is Cuttlebug-Snowflakes and I added some glitter and rhinestones for sparkle.
Supplies
Stamps: Wonderfully Whimsical, Signature Christmas (PTI)
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, New Leaf, Berry Sorbet (all PTI)
Additional: Mat Stack 4 and Fillable Frames 7 (PTI Dies), Snowflakes Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Rhinestones, Pearls, White Glitter, Copics
Please leave a note if you have time. I love your comments!
Smiles,
Sharron

11 comments:
Very CUTE! I need to pull that set out, I love that little tree made into a Christmas tree!
What a cute card--love that embossing on half of the white space;) I love your bling and those houses! SUPER CUTE:) Thanks for joining in the fun and playing along with us at the PDCC:)
What adorable images you have used - and so beautifully coloured. The frame sets the stamp(s) off just perfectly and I love the embossing on the main cardstock. Love the bottom edge too.
Cute whimsical holiday card - the embossing looks wonderful behind your image. Thanks for playing at the PDCC.
I love this!! This set is so suited for Christmas.
Too cute and whimsical! Love it!
Wonderfully charming! Love that image and fabulous design! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!
Oh how CuTe!!! Love the images, and the card design is fab. Thanks for playing at the cafe with us :)
Super Cute! Love those images they work perfectly for a Christmas card too.
Sharron, this is adorable! This is the perfect set for a charming magical Christmas village!
Sharron - I LOVE your take on this challenge! Your card is truly fresh and crisp like the inspiration picture! I really like the way you've only partially embossed the background too - it adds so much interest!
Post a Comment