Tuesday, September 21, 2010

PDCC #47

I have been so busy trying to finish up garden chores and get the last few daylilies in the ground that I almost didn't get this week's PDCC finished. I knew I wanted to use Wonderfully Whimsical stamps from the first day I saw this challenge posted. It seems to just fit!

Supplies
Stamps: Wonderfully Whimsical, Mailbox Greetings (both PTI)
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, Vintage Cream, Hawaiian Shores (all PTI)
Patterned Paper: Material Girl, Garden Variety (both Cosmo Cricket)
Additional: Copics, Cloud Die (PTI), Baker's Twine (Martha Stewart), Pure Poppy Button (PTI)

Lots more yet to do this week!!
Have a good one,
Sharron


11 comments:

Aimes said...

What a sweet card, Sharron! Love the way you paper pieced those hills!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Lisa Somerville said...

How cute, fun scene you created!Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

Suzanne C said...

Very fun scene! Love the hills and the little house. Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a cute card---I love that red twine and button--so cute! What a great touch:) So glad you joined in the fun this week--THANKS so much for playing along with us at the PDCC:}

...Darlene said...

What a cute card! I love your house and the use of color pops!

Sarah Anderson said...

What a lovely house on a hill! Gorgeous design. Thanks for playing along with us at the cafe :)

Sharon said...

A super card Sharron, just love that little house on the hill too. Wonderful job. hugs Sharon x

Keva said...

This is super cute! I love that little house and your handcut hills are really great.

Terri said...

Love it! Great interpretation of the challenge.

Nerina said...

Sharron, it seems like every time I visit, I tell you how darling or cute your card is ... and it's ALWAYS TRUE! You have an amazing imagination for creating the sweetest cards imaginable! This is no exception - it's wonderful!

Cammie said...

What a darling card and perfect for this challenge! Those hills and inked cloud are super!