Saturday, September 30, 2017

The 12 Kits of Occasions: September with Marybeth "Hello Fall"

It's that wonderful time of the month! Today is the last day of September and it's time for another 12 Kits of Occasions revel. Our sweet and very talented hostess this month is Marybeth from Marybeth's Time for Paper. Since I love fall, Marybeth's kit is a really special way to help celebrate. Her supplies capture the great colors so well. And there are amazing stamps and dies that go so well with the fabulous patterned papers! See the photo below to get a peek at some of the supplies.

Weather here is getting cooler and the trees are beginning to change. I can't imagine living where there aren''t four seasons! 

COLLAGE BY LINDSEY

Hope you enjoy the blogs this month and are able to enjoy the beauties of the season! Click HERE to go to the 12 Kits blog. A list of Marybeth's supplies can be found at the top, under Supplies for 2017.



I recently purchased several of PTI's Mix & Mat die sets and used them on several of my cards.







This design uses some partial die cutting with a PTI die and embossing with some woodgrain.





This sentiment was a tag included in the kit. A wonderful and easy way to create this card!


For this last card I added a cluster of leaves from a MFT's set for the puppy to jump in! I happened to have the die that Marybeth used for the white panel so I cut another out of the orange. The tree panel was also in the kit so I wanted to have the card open to show the tree and sentiment.

INSIDE OF CARD

Wasn't Marybeth's kit awesome! I particularly loved the fantastic sentiments! I even have another card partially done plus more goodies. Being in this group is always such a treat!!

Enjoy the hop! And thanks for letting us share,

Sharron

9 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Sharron you've made Autumn appear right before my eyes! LOve what you've done with those wonderful tags... I love seeing all the different ones than I received! and those gorgeous papers, too!
ALL fabulous - but you know you had me at wood-grain-embossing... xx
=]

Birgit said...

Oh Sharron I'm smitten with every one of your delightful cards! Your post has me wanting to purchase those Mix & Mat dies too. I'm so easily enabled by talented friends. ;0) I adore the layout and colors of the first card with all those wonderful fall leaves and your little puppy card jumping in the leaves is just too cute!!! I hope you are enjoying a wonderful fall!

Nancy Penir said...

Hi Sharron! Just oohing and aahing over your beautiful cards. Love the window that opens to the tree, and the sweet put running through the leaves. Brought a smile to my face. I have many of the sentiments Marybeth sent left over, and so happy to know the Mix & Mat dies fit them perfectly! Happy Fall!

Marybeth said...

Sharron I love each one! The tree in the stitched frame with the pup it as cute as can be! Love that design ! Love the scarecrow card with the fence and patterned paper and bright green shirt! Thank you for making my kit look so good :)

Tracey McNeely said...

I agree with you about the four seasons but I wish our winter's were not as long as they are. Sharron so many fabulous cards and your colouring is fantastic. I have a few more ideas of what to do with my leftovers now. I especially like the card with the tree in the window with the puppy jumping in the leaves. Well done!

Lisa Elton said...

The beauty in each and every card shows just how much you enjoyed Marybeth's marvelous kit! I love your card with the sweet duo on the bike. The pup frolicking in the fallen leaves is darling too. Yes, the changing seasons are wonderful...as long as the snowy one doesn't linger too long!!

Jeanne J. said...

Hi Sharron! I'm really feeling fall here! I love all the oranges yellow and reds... the pup playing in the leaves is wonderful! I love the tree in the window and the blowing leaves. You captured Fall perfectly! This is my favorite time of year and oh what a treat to see all your beautiful cards today!

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...so many incredible cards Sharron! Love them all. Your final card is my favorite, just love your sweet puppy jumping in the pile of fall leaves, simply adorable.

Anita in France said...

Wow, Sharron, you showcased this month's kit so beautifully ... a wonderful collection of gorgeous cards! My favourite is the last with the delicious autumn tree and that little pup playing in his pile of leaves ... it's just fabulous ... and so cute! Hugs, Anita :)