Friday, July 28, 2017

CAS-ology: Balloon


Big celebration over at CAS-ology celebrating their 5-year anniversary!

Yay, I'm actually posting!! Our twin granddaughters are also celebrating. They turn 14 today! I just got my very first Waffle Flower order in the mail and these new stamps worked perfectly for their cards. Inspiration from a couple of crafty friends inspired me to try this wonderful company! A harlequin stencil and vellum balloons finished things off.




Stamps: Fruity Thank You (Waffle Flower), Birthday Wish (Verve)
Stencil: TCW Mini Harlequin
Balloon Dies: My Favorite Things

A very happy birthday to the girls and wishing CAS-ology many more years of crafty inspiration!

Hope all of you have a wonderful weekend,

Sharron

8 comments:

Joyce said...

What a darling pair of cards, and perfect for a pair of 14 year olds. So happy to see you joining in on our CASology celebration. Thanks for playing along.

Lisa Elton said...

Well Happy Birthday to your granddaughters!! I'm sure they loved their cards Sharron, they're as cute as they can be!

I Card Everyone said...

Sharron!!! OH I RESISTED this set ... now I've GOT to have them!! Perfect stencil for these ADORable girls - and YOURs! now. did you get the bears? xx
=]

Anita in France said...

Completely cute, Sharron ... and perfect for 14 year old girls ... they're fun, playful and fabulous! Hugs, Anita :)

Marybeth said...

Love the backgrounds for both cards, Sharron! What a sweet image!

Kim Heggins said...

Sharron...these are just too darn cute! Love your sweet little lady.

Jacquie Southas said...

These are adorable images, Sharron! Thanks for helping us celebrate the 5th Anniversary at CASology!

Tracey McNeely said...

Both really cute cards Sharron! Those images are so unique