Super busy this weekend, getting ready for some company. But I did make this card today for one of the granddaughter's birthday. She will be ten this week! They are moving from cold, snowy Ohio to sunny California as soon as school is out so I ordered this digital from Tiddly Inks, "Wryn at the Beach". And I had to get something from Gymboree so I found this See Ya tee. Three of the granddaughters are about to outgrow the sizes there. Bummer--I am so spoiled as I love their clothes!
I also used the sun from WPlus9's Sending Sunshine set and a sentiment from Lil' Inker. For coloring this time I used a combination of Copics and Prismacolor colored pencils. I especially liked doing hair with both. There's also a bit of Wink of Stella on her bag but as always it doesn't show up here.
I'm also entering this week's CAS-ology challenge. The theme is Tropical!
Thanks for visiting! I am again behind with blog visits but hope to catch up soon!
Sharron

6 comments:
This is so darn adorable , Sharron! You always do such a wonderful job coloring.
I know they are growing up way to fast, I think I remember our GD having the same birthday week.
Love this card! Happy Birthday to the girls!
Oh Sharron, this little bathing beauty has captured tropical with so much panache! What a darling stamp - fabulous coloring, too... happy birthday to your grand-daughter... my oldest GD is 10, too!
=] Michele
What a super cute card. Perfect for a girl becoming double digits. That was always a big dean in our house. Love the shirt, too. Takes me back to my Gymboree days--two of everything for me, please. What part of California are they moving to? San Diego perhaps?
An adorable card for your Gracie! Her little bikini is adorable!
Oh, my, Sharron, Gracie will adore and cherish this sweet beachy card!! You're the best grandma!! Hugs, Darnell
adorable sharron! so sweet!
Post a Comment