I was so excited when Tracey, In My Creative Opinion, asked if I would make a tag to be featured on one her 25 Days of Christmas Tags posts. Have you been following her blog with all the fabulous tags?I met Tracey through The 12 Kits of Occasions group. She is such a sweet blogging friend and I am constantly in awe of her amazing CAS style. This special tag feature will be running on her blog for 25 days. She even has a link to tags made in past years so there is soooo much inspiration! If you haven't already, be sure you take time to visit her blog!!
I never have enough tags so I took the opportunity to mass produce several while I was cutting and stamping. Love this stamp from Waltzingmouse that coordinates with Spellbinders Labels Five dies. To make things go faster, I cut out a bunch of circles that I then decorated with various stamps and dies! "To" and "From" is stamped on the back of each tag. My favorite is this little reindeer from PTI's Tiny Treats: Christmas. And all the wonderful sentiments are from Mama Elephant's Winter Wonderland.
Thanks so much for dropping by. And thanks again to Tracey for asking me to play along.
Sharron
Supplies
Stamps: Let It Snow (Avery Elle); Winter Wonderland (Mama Elephant); Tiny Treat: Christmas (PTI); Little Box Labels (WMS)
Cardstock: White (WPlus9)
Dies: Spellbinders Labels Five; Christmas Bits (Lil' Inker Designs); Breezy Wreath (Poppy Stamps)
Inks: Onyx Black (Versafine); Nautical Blue, Cottage Ivy, Love Letter, Rhubarb Stalk (Memento)
Additional: Ribbon (May Arts); Twine (Martha Stewart); Glitter Papers (LSS); Glitter (Stampin' Up); Copics; Pearl (Recollections)







7 comments:
Adorable!
Sharron, your tags are amazing! Love each and everyone. And your sentiments are too cute. So much fun!
Such a sweet set of tags, Sharon. I came by here, thinking I'd see some details on the tag you posted with Tracey, and imagine my surprise and delight to see an entire set. They are all darling. What a great format for a tag set.
Hi Sharron. Each one is a work of art and just too darn adorable. What a fun set of tags .. I love the large main stamp.
Sharron all of your tags are just fantastic! That frame is so pretty, lv=ove how ou added some sparkle. Thank you for joining me as my guest designer today!
Look at you! They are ALL just adorable, Sharron!! Tracey was smart to ask you to be one of her featured "taggers!" Hugs, Darnell
Look at the rainbow of tags you made. I love all the different colors and how each one is perfectly coordinated! I think I like the one with the cardinal on the branch best! Wonderful!
Post a Comment