Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Snowflakes in Pink & Gold!


I actually have a card to post!! I wanted to try out this gorgeous dove die that a very sweet friend sent me. And it also gave me a chance to try Kara's (KandRdesigns) two-tone snowflake technique. I used gold embossing powder and pink glitter. Just wish I could get better pictures of the gold. It has so much more sparkle in real life!


The base is WPlus9 Oatmeal cardstock (love the little flecks in the paper) and I also added some clear rhinestones for extra sparkle.

This is being entered in the following 'snow' challenges.

SWEET SNOWFLAKES

LET IT SNOW

LET IT SNOW
Thanks so much for dropping by,
Sharron

Supplies
Stamps: Folk Art Flurries (WPlus9)
Cardstock: Oatmeal (WPlus9)
Dies: Bird (Serendipity Stamps); Peace (Memory Box)
Additional: Pink Glitter Paper (LSS); Fine Pink Glitter (Stampendous); Gold Embossing Powder (Stampendous); Rhinestones (Queen and Co.)

10 comments:

Cathy Weber said...

This is gorgeous Sharron...the dove from Serendipity is beautiful...what a great effect with the two colors of glitter! So pretty with the die cut sentiment too!

Joyce said...

What a beautiful, glittery card, Sharron. I love how you surrounded that beautiful dove with snowflakes. How pretty that dove looks all glittered up, too. Good to see you back in your craftroom, too.

Marybeth said...

Oh this is really beautiful Sharron! I love the Serendipity Dove in that sparkly pink and your snowflakes are gorgeous! So nice to see you get crafty again.

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Sharron, so pretty and sparkly :)
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

Rhonda said...

So very pretty Sharron. Love all that glitter.

Jingle said...

The pink on this is just lovely! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CAS-ual Fridays!

Marisa said...

Loving the sparkle and that bird die is lovely. Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call.

Jeanne J. said...

Oh I love the glittery bird die! Something about glitter is just magical to me! Really gorgeous card Sharron! Pinning it now!

Darnell said...

This is really extraordinary, Sharron! The color on it is amazing and I can just imagine how shimmery, sparkling, and pretty it is IRL!! Love the dove!

I want to wish you the happiest of holidays and thank you for all your visits and support this year!! Holly Jolly Hugs! Darnell

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...this is stunning Sharron! I love that dove in the pink sparkle paper and can't wait to make one of my own. So lovely and elegant for a Christmas card.