![]() |
| PHOTO BY KARA |
Wow, another whole year has flown by and the 12 Kits of Occasions group is winding up this year's schedule. We are featuring Christmas this month which means we are already starting on our Christmas cards for Christmas 2014. It feels wonderful to know we no longer have the end of the year rush to get our cards completed.
Our fabulous hostess this month is Jessica, The Paper Parade. She has been super busy since October with the cutest little guy you have ever seen. Yet she managed to put together this amazing kit. It was chock full of whimsical images, papers and oodles of embellishments, and even included some stamps! I could have easily made a dozen cards! Thank you so much, Jessica. You even included several images from stamp sets that I had wanted to buy so it was fun to be able to try them out! And thanks to Kara who makes our wonderful collages that show the kit supplies for the month.
I started with a mini card using this gorgeous poinsettia and stamped with a stamp included in the kit.
Love Mama Elephant so these next two cards are favorites of mine.
I like to limit my comments because there is always so much to see and many blogs to visit but I have one very special announcement about next month. I am the hostess for January and decided to do a competition over on the 12 Kits blog for a Guest Designer. It was wonderful to see all the interest! Yesterday afternoon I drew a winner. A big congrats to Michelle from Pretty Periwinkles! It will be such fun to send her a kit and hope she enjoys her happy mail as much as all of us do!
Be sure to visit the 12 Kits blog from here to find the list of participants in our hop and a list of supplies that were in Jessica's kit.
Have a great day!
Sharron








21 comments:
Very cute cards this month! Love them all!
Beautiful cards!! You colored all of the little creatures so adorably!! Love them!
Merry Christmas Sharron!
What a beautiful group of cards. Love the workshop card you made...too cute! I think the bunny card is my
favorite . Hope you are feeling better. Happy New Year to you and your family.
Every one of your cards is a masterpiece Sharron...my favorite is the Sweater card...so sweet...especially how you added that little piece of trim next to the sentiment...that was really, really smart! I also really love how you used the Christmas lights and the cute Santa and Mrs. Claus...very clever. You were so busy! Can't wait to see your kit for January!
Your cards are so cute. My favorite is Santa's workshop with the little train.
Sharron, all of your cards are just fantastic. Santa's workshop is so cute, and I love hos you clipped the sentiment on. I could not figure out what to do with that string of lights, and you have given me a wonderful idea. Super cute scene with the bunny, and I absolutely adore your googlie eyed owl.
Sharron your cards are all spectacular. Love the google eyes on the owl, the clean poinsettia, and the snowman on the sweater, oh and the snowy branch for the birdies. I love them all !
Sharron they are all fabulously creative! :)
I'm really loving that Santa shop one...
so adorable!
You can tell you had so much fun with this incredible kit...
love them all! :)
Sharron...amazing cards, love them all. Your sweater card is just as cute as Kelly's and I would love one of these too in a size small please. That snowman is so sweet and looks fabulous on your sweater. Love your sweet bunny card too and sliding down the hills dodging the trees, so fun! Want to wish you and your family a very Happy New Year!
A gallery of gorgeous cards here; you've worked magic with your kit ingredients! LOVE everything here; your ME card really caught my eye! Happy New Year - and thank you for sharing your amazing creativity! Inspiration,+++
c
Really cute. The Santa List store card is my favorite but they are all darling and well done.
Sharron, you did a stellar job with this kit!! I absolutely love each one, especially the Santa's workshop card!! Happy New Year to you! Thanks for all the visits and comments this year!! Hugs, Darnell
My love for each card grew and grew as a scrolled down! That little birdie card is absolutely adorable! Love the frosty branch and the snow background drop with the woodgrain...need more of that sheet of paper, it was my fave in the whole kit! Your sweater is fabulous with the snowman on it! And ooo the sweet owl with the googly eyes! That is one thing that is seriously missing from my crafty collection!! The bunny card is amazing with the coloring and the little hills that look like tweed fabric. Amazing work, Sharron!!
Esp love your adorable Santa's Workshop card, and of course the sweet LF birdies on the sparkly branch.
<3 J
jwoolbright at gmail dot com
these are gorgeous cards, I luv the poinsettia card..,,very sweet!
sparkle & shine *~*
Wow! Sharron these are all gorgeous cards! Love each one :)
Oh my oh my! First of all, Sharron, I'm glad that you were able to use the toy shop! That is the first card I've seen with it :) The birds on the branch are gorgeous. I love the snowman sweater and how you added the sweater element to the sentiment! I just LOVE the textured looking snow hills with the bunny. What sweet cards this month for sure!
Oh my goodness.....Love the toy shop card....you made the nice list! haha What a wonderful group of cards you designed....my favorite is how you added the adorable snowman to the sweater. Your idea to have a guest designer was brilliant for this new year for 12 kits. Happy New Year.....no goodbyes because I'm still around! :)
Sharron i always adore looking at your cards, you always do something so creative and unexpected. You made this kit all your own and now I am compelled to CASE you! ;) Happy New Year!
You did a beautiful job with this kit, Sharron! I especially love how you cut out the trees to layer with the hills and the sledding bunny. The little owl is so cute with his googly eyes, and the glittered branch for the birds is a great idea. My favorite is the sweater with the adorable snowman! It looks fantastic with the patterned paper background!
Hi Sharron, what an amazing selection of cards you made from the kit. I was looking to see which is my favorite but they are ALL gorgeous.....well, maybe the owl with the wobbly eyes.
Post a Comment