This week's WM sketch is again from the very talented Mischief Maker, Renee Lynch! I'm a little late getting mine posted but here I am once again using an image from L'il Buddies! This time the bunny is in pink and chocolate brown. I also used the circle of hearts from the same set and colored in the hearts with a Copic marker.
There are some really amazing entries for this week's challenge so you must go see them all. And I finally have time myself to go visiting some blogs.
I am making this short so I can get it posted before the deadline!
Have a great weekend,
Sharron
Supplies
Stamps: L'il Buddies (WMS)
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, Dark Chocolate (PTI); Pink Cardstock (Source Unk)
Patterned Papers: Raspberry Checks (Lasting Impressions); Love Struck (Making Memories)
Additional: Dark Chocolate Satin Ribbon (PTI); Pearls (Martha Stewart); Circle Punches; Scalloped Circles Die (Spellbinders); Mat Stack 3 (PTI); Memento Ink
11 comments:
What a sweet pink bunny tucked in that frame, Sharron! Love how she is peeking out at us (assuming it's a girl, of course :)) So cool how you layered the hearts, scalloped circle, and PTI die cut! Wonderful background stamping and such a fresh fun color scheme for an Easter card!
Oopsie, wonderful background PAPERS! I totally thought that check was from Off Beat Backgrounds, hee!
Sharron this is so adorable I just die!!
Love this little buddy...
and he's so cute in that circle!
The patterned papers and that chocolate ribbon...
just fabulous!
I can see this going to a special little girl soon maybe...?
I was just thinking of you earlier...but I also know you are probably getting very busy with daylilies...I have my MIL coming in...but after she leaves...we have to catch up!! :)
Going to The Hunger Games tonight though...I've been waiting for this one! :)
This is so adorable. I love that little bunny, and pink and brown is one of my favorite color combos. Great job.
Oh Sharron, Another beautiful card! I love that sweet bunny (another set I must get someday!) I love the pink with the chocolate and the little perals at the bottom!
How sweet your card is! Love the heart frame surrounding the cute pink bunny!
Very cute. Love the bunny and the pearls at the bottom too.
Pure sweetness!
Love the lil bunny!! Lots of details that are great Sharron.
I love the colours on this card Sharron and the heart frame really sets the cute bunny off. Lovely work.
Oh Sharron, this is adorable! I love that little bunny, and pink and brown is one of my favorite color combos.
Hugs
Post a Comment