This week I enjoyed playing with stamps from L'il Buddies and made several thank you cards. This one uses Anya's sketch for this week's challenge! I was able to order this Heart Border Die from PTI recently and so had to use that too. I used this same chick on three cards and on the first one I realized the plaid wouldn't match if the shell was closed. Could this mean I have a bit of OCD!! This one works better!!!
Edited 1-27: I'm also playing along on Rhonda's Thankful Thursday challenge! She has started this as a great way to challenge herself to do at least one thank you card a week for a year! What a fabulous idea!!!
Thanks for stopping by,
Sharron
Supplies
Stamps: L'il Buddies, Frame-It, Say It Loud (all WMS)
Cardstock: Fine Linen, Aqua Mist, Ocean Tides, Autumn Rose, Melon Berry, Hawaiian Shores (all PTI)
Patterned Paper: Vintage Blue (W R Memories)
Additional: Corner Punch, Twine from The Twinery, Memento and Amuse Inks, Copic Marker, Embroidery Thread
12 comments:
This is so very sweet. I like that little chick, the rows or hearts, and the tiny little 'my friend' stamped in red.
How tweet indeed! Very cute card!
Thanks for joining us at wmsc
This is jus too cute Sharron! Love the heart die cut border and the plaid egg!
I adore the paper pieced egg - plaid too!!! This is such a "tweet" card, couldn't resist!!
This is indeed so tweet! Love the plaid egg. This is such a great take on the sketch, Sharon.
Very cute Sharron!! You could always link a thank you card to Thankful Thursdays (hint, hint!!) Have a great day.
How "tweet" indeed! What an adorable card. And I just love the pretty colors too! The sentiments and the layers of twine are the perfect detail. Great little creation. So glad you joined in this week at Waltzingmouse!
Love the rows of hearts and cute plaid egg on this Sharron!
How adorable!!
Love those hearts and I just die over the plaid egg...
LOVE that plaid! :)
A fabulous take on the challenge! :)
So so cute. Love the little chick poppin from the plaid egg. Great use of the border hearts.
Love the sentiment. So perfect.
Your card is SO CUTE! What a great idea to keep the top open because it did not match. I would never have noticed this if you had not pointed it out. Still a super card!
Very cute. Love your use of the heart border too.
Post a Comment