WELCOME to the Waltzingmouse Blog Party! We're all featuring SOMETHING SWEET!! For my entry I chose to create some Lollipop Trees!
Since I made my card this past weekend, I also used this week's WMSC featured sketch. The trees are from Tiny Trees topped with peppermint candies from Candy Jar Christmas-Fillers. A dusty of Martha Stewart Coarse Glitter adds the sparkle! The sentiment is from Say It Loud and I used a shadow technique using two inks-Amuse Latte and Memento Rich Cocoa. The Polar Expressions-Frosted Forest patterned paper is from Imaginisce--it seemed a perfect choice for a background. I used both sides to create the stripe pattern. The trees and glittery snow in the paper help carry out the theme.
Now I'm off to see all the other entries! Please come along and enjoy the party!!
Have a SWEET day,
Sharron

27 comments:
I love those lollipop trees Sharron, what a sweet and creative idea!! Fantastic card x
How gorgeous Sharron! I love these sweet images, and the say it loud shadowed sentiment is gorgeous!
Sharron I LOVE the lolli trees!!
And they look so fabulous in all that glitter!
I adore that double stamping on the sentiment...
I've never been brave enough to try it...
don't have that much paper! ;)
A fabulous card for the Party...
and a great take on the challenge too!! :)
Yummy card!
Wow, Sharron this is so stunning! Always love a bit of glitter on a card.
Hi Sharron! Your card is so sweet!! I love the peppermint candies - they look so real!! Love it!
Well, isn't this just so adorable. what a great idea for sweet trees - peppermints! Brilliant creativity and I love your double stamping on your sentiment - great shadowing effect.
Sharron, Love the sweet peppermint lollipop trees with the sugary sprinkles! Great innovative way to use these sets!
Adorable card Sharron! Love the little glittery Peppermints! Thanks for joining along with the WM party and WMSC :)
This is absolutely super sweet in every way. I LOVE your take on both the hop theme and the sketch - so beautiful! I'd love to know how to use glitter like that it is awesome!!!
Have a great day and a great hop, hugs Karin
What a great idea, love it
Ali x
Just beautiful, sweet and yummy. What a clever idea to turn the trees into lollipops. They look good enough to eat.
Beautiful card! So sweet! I love lollipops :)
Have a nice day!
Ooh, I love those lollipops, they definitely look sweet enough to eat!
Trish xx
Can I have some candy trees? What a super idea! Love the sparkle on the trees too, and the shadow effect on the sentiment is lovely.
Love the colors on this and your wonderful peppermint trees!
Your lollipop trees are awesome! And the glittering is the perfect little detail. Your technique of double stamping the sentiment is truly inspired!
Sharron! I feel like I am visiting CandyLand! Ohhh what an awesomely creative way to pair those images, just darling and charming and SWEEEET! I love your sparkly Peppermint Forest :) Excellent use of the sketch, too, and your sentiment is adorable with this theme!
This really is a sweet card! The lollipop trees are just so sweet looking and so smart too. The sparkle is just the right amount too.
I adore this, Sharron. It is lovely and the double sided paper for the stripes idea is BRILLIANT! The lollipops look good enough to eat.
What a perfect idea--I love your lollipop trees, especially with glitter! Great card, great colors!
Chris L.
EEEEEEeeekkk!! LOLLIPOP TREES!!! GEnius, MUST CASE! I love this Sharron, love it!! Thank you so much for joining our WMS Blog Party!!
LOVE, LOVE the lollipop trees! Perfect background paper and the glitter just adds to the sugary sweetness.
Very sweet. Love the lollipop trees!
Sharron, you are too smart! Lollipop trees? I sure wish I had thought of that, they look gorgeous and so cute with the sentiment you chose to go along with it. Great idea!
I love this card! Your sparkly lollipop trees are adorable. And seriously, they look good enough to eat!
Love it. The shadowing on the sentiment works really well. tfs.
Post a Comment