May is when the flowers are starting to be in full bloom. Spring is ending and summer is just around the corner. So for the May Blog Hop we were challenged to make something with flowers. Here is the link to Nichole's blog with all the Blog Hop details. You have all day to enter if you haven't yet posted your entry.
I just received my PTI order two days ago and my Waltzingmouse order came just before we left on own trip. I used a little bit of both. The stamp set is Garden Variety. I LOVE it and know it will be a favorite! I also used the Garden Variety dies and the new Picket Fence one. I like using foam as a backing layer for the buttons cut from cardstock. A different color adds contrast and the thickness adds dimension but I still have an easily mailable card. I used a stamp from Waltzingmouse Gingham and Company to create the gingham fence--black on Pure Poppy! The tools are cut from some Bazzill textured cardstock and I used PTI vellum for the sentiment. A couple of score lines were added at the bottom.
Looks like there are lots of entries already posted so I have much visiting planned for the rest of the day.
Thanks for visiting and enjoy the Hop!
Sharron
Supplies
Stamps: Garden Variety, Everyday Button Bits (PTI); Gingham and Co. (Waltzingmouse)
Cardstock: Pure Poppy, Spring Moss, Stamper's Select White, Soft Stone (all PTI); Vellum (PTI); Gray (unknown color-Bazzill)
Dies: Mat Stack 3, Picket Fence, Garden Variety, Buttoned Up #2, Button Card Collection (all PTI)
Additional: Memento Ink, Embroidery Thread

24 comments:
I love the way you framed your piece with a Matstack 3...such neat details! ;)
This is so pretty! I just love that little fence!!
Lovely little garden theme :) Pretty card!
I love that plaid fence!!
It's gorgeous, Sharron...
absolutely gorgeous!
Love your plaid fence! I made a polka dotted one! Great minds think alike!! Very cute card!
Adorable card!
Super cute! Love all the different elements especially the little fence.
Sharron, this is DELIGHTFUL! LOVE the color on the fence and you FAB array of flowers! LOVE the gardening tools and that sentiment!
Really like your card, makes me want that set. What fun buttons too.
This is really nice.
Oooo! I love the fence and your flowers are fabulous!
Such a sweet little card. Reminds me of my weekend!
So pretty! Love the red flowers and the plaid fence is Great!
LOVE LOVE this, Sharron! I just got my picket fence separately from my Garden Variety set and cannot wait to make it all ginghamed-up like you did! LOVE the button bits flowers with it, so amazing! A super sweet little garden for sure!
Sharron, those button die flowers are SO cute! They go great on the Button Bits stems--I'm going to have to remember that! LOVE your gingham picket fence! (WMS' gingham set is on my wish list!) Mat Stack 3 makes a perfect backdrop for the fence w/flowers--this is just beautiful!
Adorable! Love the button flowers.
That fence is really cute this way! Great colors! Love your card!!
Hugs, Wendy
I love your little button flowers in your fenced garden. Great colors and patterns!
Beautiful! Love the gingham on the fence.
Really nice card. All the elements are so pretty. That fence I've got to get it.
Such a wonderful card!!!! I love the gingham fence and those flowers are sooo cute!!!
such a charming card, sharron! sweet "make it monday" card below, too!
So fun Sharron. I love the little flowers behind the fence. I am sooo late visiting from the hop. I have been so busy with the new release at The Craft's Meow and working. Better late than never, right? :)
this is adorable!! i love all of the clever details and mix of dies and stamps!! Had such a tough time commenting the night of the hop, but I'm glad I was able to get back here and let you know how wonderful your card is:)
Post a Comment