that more taylored look. I also can see how much I enjoy embossing, coloring with Copics and paper piecing. All things I do a lot without even realizing it.
I had a couple of Christmas cards that were also special that I didn't include. These are roughly in order of oldest to newest.
I love Daily Designs and used this heart and sentiment A LOT!
Works great for Valentine's Day
My first puffy flower, per Dawn McVey's inspiration!
Another favorite set (actually have all 3 coordinated ones)
Wonderful sentiments too!
LOVED Wonderfully Whimsical from the first sneak peek!
(This was before I had cloud dies and I cut out my own--ugh!)
Christmas version
This one's from a PTI Blog Hop
I adore Harvest Gold and it works
so great with black and white
Vintage Picnic--another favorite!
I use it a lot
And of course, I can't get along without
Pure Innocence images. Perhaps you noticed
I love to do paper piecing as well!
Another wonderful PTI introduction
Up, Up and Away (now with cloud dies!)
Reviewing your own projects is really fun and pretty educational as well. If you have time, take a few minutes to look back and post your choices. Hope the new year holds many new challenges and enjoyable stamping experiences.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week.........
Smiles,
Sharron
20 comments:
Sharron, I loved looking through your Top Ten favorites. The very first one with the cute stitched heart was my favorite and the hot air balloons was a close second. you have made some very pretty cards this year. Thanks for sharing your favorites with us.
What great cards. I think the last one is my fave.
Wonderful Sharron! I don't know how you pick 10 and I couldn't name a favorite!!
I learned a lot about my style going through this process as well. I really like the Whimsical cards. The simpleness of the airplane b-day card is great. Happy New Year friend!!
great cards!! i love your harvest gold hello card! just beautiful!
Great cards! I love your Whimsical cards! Those little houses are adorable!
Gorgeous cards Sharron!! Love the one with the Harvest Gold and the translucent envelope - such a stunner!
You are a Queen of Scenes! Love the perfect stamping on the airplane card, but that little Wonderfully Whimsical village is the CUTEST thing ever!
Glad you decided to share your favorites too. They are all great but my favorites are still your PI girls and Wonderfully Whimsical cards. I hope your New Year is a great one!
Wow!!! Such beautiful cards!!! I just love your homemade flower and the whimsical village!!!! Absolutely wonderful!!!!
Oh my goodness, how GORGEOUS are all of these?? I especially love the vintage picnic (I'm constantly on the fence about that set), and the Up Up & Away (one of my all-time favorites, but I haven't had it out in a while... I'm thinking I might have to use it soon!). Thanks for the inspiration!
Oh wow, these are fabulous!! I love the plane, the Up, Up, and Away card... and the Hello card... just awesome!
These are all so stunning, Sharron! Your cards are so inventive and fun. I love the balloon card with the rainbow peeking behind the clouds. Awesome! Thanks for sharing your top 10 with us. Have a great New Year's!
Sharron.....I'm so happy that you picked your favorites for 2010! They are just amazing. I love your clean style and honestly can not pick a favorite.....Your puffy flower or the little airplane or that first one with the hearts. All are just amazing! Thanks for sharing with us!
How did you manage to narrow it down to 10?!?! Such fab and fun cards!
Happy New Year!
Hugs,
Aimes
x
Sharron, it was so fun looking at all these cards! I love them! The little happy birthday airplane taking a sky dive is so super cute and creative! Your whimsy card with the houses is adorable as well!
Great cards...some really cute ones. Love the Wonderfully Whimsical cards.
Sharron thanks for sharing! My personal favourite is the happy birthday card with the airplane takinjg a sky dive - simple, but just so cute! Looking forward to seeing your creations in 2011! Happy New Year! Nicole
Sharron, I am glad you shared your top ten for 2010. If I was forced to pick one favorite from these, I would chose the Wonderfully Whimsical Christmas card. The image just pops and is so merry.I have been inspired so frequently by your creations this past year and I am looking forward to your creations this year. Hugs, Cammie
Oh wow Sharron .... I thought when I started scrolling down that your puffy flower card would be my top card for sure (wow - that is SO beautiful) ... but the further down I got the harder choosing became! What an amazing year in review - what *beautiful* work!!
Post a Comment