Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Hugs: WMSC #27

Goodness, are you all as busy as I am? Still so much to do before Christmas! I have been playing with my new WM stamps and making more Christmas cards that I still need to get mailed. I finally got the Teeny Trees set and it really is adorable. I helped a friend make notebook favors for her school reunion dinner this fall and yesterday she brought by an absolutely gorgeous centerpiece as a thank you. She does flower arranging and makes the most beautiful arrangements. This card is my thank you card for her and also for this week's WMC Sketch Challenge.
Hope you are having a productive week and getting all those last minute holiday jobs done!
Thanks for taking a few minutes to stop by and visit.

Smiles,
Sharron

Supplies
Stamps: Teeny Trees, Twas the Night Before Christmas (both WMS); Peace Be Still (PTI)
Cardstock: Vintage Cream, Plum Pudding (PTI)
Patterned Paper: Mitten Weather (Cosmo Cricket)
Additional: Spellbinders Circles Die, Snowflake Die (PTI), Starry Nights Embossing Folder (Sizzix), White Diamonds Embossing Powder, PTI Silk Ribbon dyed with Copics, Purple Rhinestones, Doily,
Inks (PTI Chai, VersaMagic Spring Pansy, Memento Sweet Plum)

13 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

Your card is GORGEOUS Sharron! That's my favorite tree from that set (which I don't own yet but wish I did!) Love your color choices too!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Beautiful! So elegant looking and love the colors.

Rhonda said...

The colors are very pretty. Love the layers with the doily too.

Terri said...

Pretty card! Love the purples and your use of the doily too!

Cammie said...

Love all the layers and the colors.

Angy said...

Goodness that card is gorgeous - love how you used the teeny trees. You reminded me to get mine out again. Love that little set.

Julia Aston said...

So pretty in purple and I love your tree! thanks for playing with the WMS sketch this week!

Alice said...

very pretty! love the colors you used! thanks for joining us at WMSC this week!

Unknown said...

Look at that purple, what gorgeous color! Love it!!!

Nerina said...

Oh Sharron - I love the non traditional colours you've used in this! So elegant! and the doily behind the focal image adds such beautiful softness to the card! The centrepiece is absolutely gorgeous - no wonder you went to such trouble to say thank you!

Merry Christmas and every happiness to you and your family! I also want to wish you *every* joy and blessing for the New Year!! BIG HUGS TO YOU!!

Monica K. said...

Such a pretty card! I like how you matted the tree with the doiley and I like the non-traditional colors too. Have a very Merry Christmas! :)

Linda said...

Hugs to you, too! Your card is stunning. The colors are wonderful and feel like a crisp winter day. I love your use of the doily.
Merry Christmas to you and may you be with those you love. Looking forward to creative days and months of inspiration in 2011. Happy New Year!!

Jen Carter said...

Beautiful card! Love the purple tree!