Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Celebrate One Cupcake at a Time!


I've been playing with my wonderful new The Cat's Pajamas supplies. I was so lucky to win last month's challenge! Here is one of the adorable bunnies ready for a birthday party. This is for a friend's birthday and since it's a summer birthday, I was able to use some fun paper I had in my stash--lots of yummy watermelons. There was even a pattern that worked for the paper-pieced cupcake and an envelope liner. There's still lots of time to enter this month's "Summer" Challenge. It goes until the end of the month.




Stamp set is TCP One Bunny. The sentiment is from PTI. And inside I used the sentiment that came with the bunny "Celebrate One Cupcake at a Time". Colored with Copics.

Thank you so much for coming by. 

Hope you are enjoying your summer so far,
Sharron

4 comments:

Anita in France said...

So summer-y and delicious, Sharron ... I love that long eared bunny ... he's adorably cute peeking out from that cupcake ... fabulous colouring, lovely layers! Hugs, Anita :)

Lisa Elton said...

I love the pretty watermelon pink! What a sweet card for your friend Sharron. I'm smitten with that little bunny peeking out from behind the cupcake!

I Card Everyone said...

OH my bunny-lovin' heart!!! SO cute... wait, do I have this one? are you SURE you can't stop by on your way East?
So happy to see you in the gallery again, Sharron - and thanks for your butterfly-expertise yesterday!
=]

Nancy Thomas said...

Super cute and pinkalicious! So glad you are enjoying your TCP goodies. Thank you for joining the TCP Tuesday challenge at The Cat's Pajamas.