Saturday, June 30, 2018

"Outdoors" at The Cat's Pajamas

Here is a VERY late entry to the current challenge at The Cat's Pajamas. I have been coloring some of the images from my newest set. There are three adorable images in Live More. Today I colored with Prismacolors and stamped a sentiment from Mama Elephant. A PTI die helped add a little trim to the image. The watercolor-look paper is from a pad called Melon Patch that I found at Micheal's.




Sending this off for a friend's summer birthday!

Thanks for stopping by,
Sharron

3 comments:

Anita in France said...

That softly coloured, sweet little gardening mouse is adorable, Sharron ... love the contrast between his tiny stature and the bold, scripty sentiment ... fabulous! Hugs, Anita :)

ChristineCreations said...

This is precious Sharron! Love the pop of color for the sentiment and the sweet little scene. This is one of the images I haven’t coloured up yet. Too cute!

Tracey McNeely said...

Sharron this is so sweetly coloured and looks fabulous with that big sentiment!!