Saturday, April 28, 2018

Time Out "Wild"



The Time Out Challenge "Wild" is the perfect theme for me to get out my Gerda Steiner stamps. This was a great choice to do some masking too. I've been volunteering at our Zoo so knew I would find many ways to use these fun sets. The Go Wild and Party Animals sets go so well together. I colored these with Copics and Prismacolor Pencils.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Thanks for much for stopping by. Be sure to come back on Monday when the 12 Kits will be posting their April reveal!

Sharron

6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh aren't they a fun little bunch! I like the expressions on their faces. This is too cute Sharron!

Gerrina said...

What a lovely and sweet wild bunch! Great stamping! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

I Card Everyone said...

I'm so anxious to get back to visit again, Sharron - two places we cannot resist: Botanical gardens, and the Zoo! Your wild guys look very welcoming - and totally adorable! Awesome masking, and colored beautifully!
=]

Darnell said...

This really tickles my funny bone, Sharron! That ostrich is a hoot!! You did a great job coloring and I love the polka dot pp and sediment!! Thank you so much for joining in the TIME OUT Challenge! Hugs, Darnell

Joyce said...

I absolutely love your wild party, Sharron. So many cute animals, all perfectly colored and masked. Really cute say to do your sentiment, too--with that sweet red heart. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Anita in France said...

Such a brilliant scene, Sharron ... and so much fun! Your masking and colouring is fabulous (especially the mane on the lion, seems I could almost stroke it!) ... these guys sure had me chuckling! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Hugs, Anita :)