Another month and another chance to share our 12 Kits creations! This month our wonderful hostess is Jessica from The Paper Parade. I loved the great kit she sent to each of us (see the photo below). It contained so many things that I particularly enjoy--lots of adorable images ready to color if you wanted and I always can't wait to do, wonderful sentiments and the coolest paper! When you look at my cards you will see that I often let the papers take center stage! I would look at each one and then see how one of the images would fit perfectly. Thank you, Jessica, for a truly amazing kit and fun month!!
Since visiting all the blogs can be a little time consuming, you probably want to be on your way.
Click HERE to connect to the 12 Kits of Occasions blog. Links to each of the members' blogs can be found below their cards and a list of supplies that Jessica put together is located at the top.
Since visiting all the blogs can be a little time consuming, you probably want to be on your way.
Click HERE to connect to the 12 Kits of Occasions blog. Links to each of the members' blogs can be found below their cards and a list of supplies that Jessica put together is located at the top.
COLLAGE & PHOTO BY LINDSEEY
The branch is from a Memory Box die and the the little stump is from a Studio Katia set of foxes.
There were several of these adorable bears and I only used two so I am looking forward to using #3. The sentiment is from PTI.
LOVE this image! Makes me think of when grandchildren are leaving and you know you'll miss them before they have even left. Sentiment from SSS and a piece of another sentiment from Mama Elephant.
Couldn't not color the mane and tail on this sweet unicorn! Another sheet of that awesome paper works perfectly.
This little cutie was the first image I colored. The die cut is from a Studio Katia die
Thank you so much for visiting and allowing me to share. Hope you enjoy the hop!! We'll see you next month!
Sharron






9 comments:
Hi Sharron! Happy Easter to you and your family! I love all the fun cards you made. I think you got the most out of the pattern paper.. like the triangle pattern leading my eyes up to the star in the sky and the pattern diamonds grounding the two bears holding hands. Your owls are super cute (we both added branches!!! And your little girl with the teddy couldn't be cuter!
Oh goodness is your first card ever THE perfect use of that paper! Everything leading upwards to that star is amazing, I love this card. Are't the little bears just the sweetest. Pretty colors on your unicorn too. All marvelous Sharron. Wishing you a Happy Easter!
Wow...5 simply fabulous cards! Love them all, but those sweet bears really steal the show, just love the way they look on that soft peach paper, just beautiful. Your owl is adorable and your sweet little lady is just too darn cute! Happy Easter to you and your family!
Such adorable cards with these sweet images, Sharron ... they're all so cute! I'm rather smitten with the unicorn ... your colouring of the mane and tail is perfect with the background pp! Wishing you a Happy and Blessed Easter! Hugs, Anita :)
Happy Easter, Sharron! Wonderful, sweet cards this month. Totally in love with the last one, and the darling owls perched on the stump and branch. You always make the most of the kits, and I'm so happy to be able to case the bears. (Haven't used them yet) Love how the baby bear is reaching for the stars! Enjoy your Easter, and have to say, still sad I didn't get to meet you face to face. There's always a next time!
Oh my goodness, each one of these cards is pure delight Sharron! I love the sweet bear cards you made and your sentiments and thoughts that go with them and that unicorn card is just dreamy! Your little girls is so darling and colored just perfectly. And those owls..... Each card is simply adorable, just like you!
So many fabulous cards Sharron. I just love the very first card the way the paper is leading the bears gaze to look at the start--season clever!! You continually matched the papers and images perfectly to create a wonderful collection of thank you cards.
Sorry to be so late seeing your fantastic makes from Jessica's wonderful kit, Sharron! Each one is so colorful with your wonderful backgrounds or the use of pp! I'm inspired!! ❤️Hugs, Darnell
Sharron, you certainly did choose the perfect paper to go along with the images! Especially the two bears walking and holding hands, they fit on those two patterned circles like they were made to be there :) The unicorn's mane and tail, and the shadowing are just right! I love the paper you chose to go along with her, too. I like the layout of the little girl card and how you colored the cute owls :)
Post a Comment