It's been ages since I entered PTI's blog hop so I was so happy to remember some wonderful stamps that would work great for this month's hop. It's still cold here but we have lots of green emerging and our daffodils are up and blooming. I love SPRING!! And I loved getting some of my old (and still favorite) stamps out to play today!


Supplies:
Nest is from Birds of a Feather (retired)
Flowers are from Vintage Picnic
Sentiment from Spring Hills
Embossing Folder--Branches, Cuttlebug
Dies--Mix and Match (Pretty Brackets), Journal Card (both PTI)
Paper--White, Spring Moss, Spring Rain (all PTI)
Prismacolor Pencils
Wishing you all a blessed spring,
Sharron
18 comments:
What a lovely, lovely card Sharron! Your little nest of flowers is so pretty and I just adore that sentiment! And even more delightful to come visit today after having met you in person at the Craft House in Kansas a few weeks ago...so glad we got to meet!! Enjoy all that green and the flowers in Kansas...we've had lots of sunshine this past week but still really, really cold here in Michigan...grrrr! I'm ready for some warmth!! :0)
Lovely; that nest is the perfect stamp to have for this inspiration photo! I love the way you layered the dies to put the focus on your stamped image. Great sentiment, too!
This is lovely and beautifully done, Sharron!
Darling card!
Sharron, you never fail to amaze... what a lovely assembly of stamps and dies. And a beautiful resulting card! So bummed I missed your visit at the Craft House. But so glad you found time to meet up with 5 of the sweetest friends on God's earth! We are planning the next retreat, and hopefully you'll be there! Hugs!
Such a wonderful basket of flowers! I love the way you framed the image and the color choices. I am very inspired! Thanks for sharing.
Wonderful card! I love your mix of stamps - so clever!
I love your beautiful nest of tulips. Your layered die cuts are lovely too. Beautiful card!
Beautiful I love the spring colors and the happy feeling looking at your card
Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!
This is beautiful! I love the nest you created. Well made.
What a perfect spring card Sharron! The layered frames behind that pretty little basket of tulips is just wonderful. Love this!
I thought about using those flowers too but couldn't make it work. Really love how you put them into the nest. Great take
Sharron your tulip basket is so cute, it makes me wonder if Martha saw that stamp and said 'that would be a very good thing!'
A darling card, and wonderful sentiment!
=]
Beautiful card, Sharron. Love how your flowers are in a nest, and then your images are nested in those lovely frames.
I love the way you layered the background diecuts!
Soft and so lovely, Sharron ... your little nest of tulips is so beautifully framed ... and so spring like! Hugs, Anita :)
Beautiful card for the Blog Hop Sharron, love that frame!!
Post a Comment