Wednesday, February 28, 2018

The 12 Kits of Occasions: February with Lindsey

Welcome to another 12 Kits of Occasions reveal! Our wonderful hostess this month is Lindsey, who also does our collages and photos for each month. This month she sent us a fabulous kit full of pretty papers, great stamped and die cut sentiments and lots of fantastic images. I loved all the florals and succulents! See the photo below for an idea of all we received. Thanks so much, Lindsey, for an amazing kit. And I still have lots of leftovers!!

COLLAGE AND PHOTO BY LINDSEY

I love this Concord and 9th woodgrain panel. I thought it would work great for a bench for a bunch of succulents which came from a darling Clearly Besotted set.

This might be my favorite! Aren't the colors wonderful and I adore those blooms. Lindsey sent them already stamped and die cut.

I try to just use things from the kits. But I am so addicted to these PTI Bitty Big Collection papers. I just had to use them on several cards.

The sentiment and the tree ring just seemed made for each other. Hope you like my mod design!

Lots of gorgeous patterned papers were included!

Another PTI paper seemed to work great with the flowers that I watercolored using Lindsey's colors.

Time to visit all the other blogs. Click HERE to connect with the 12 Kits blog where you will find links to all the other members' blogs. For a list of all the supplies in Lindsey's kit, click on the link at the top. Hope you enjoy the hop!

Thanks so much for visiting,
Sharron

10 comments:

Birgit said...

Sharron, your cards are all so beautiful! The wooden pallet makes the perfect bench for your trio of cacti to sit on. What a sweet idea! The hope card is stunning as is your water colored flowers. Wow!! I just love seeing how we all use the same content in different ways and every card is unique and beautiful. Sending (hugs)!

Kim Heggins said...

WOW...just love all your incredible creations! So many wonderful little details added to each card and your water coloring is just so beautiful but I really love your sweet cactus card, so cute!

Lindsey said...

Sharron, these are amazing!!! I totally missed the boat on pairing all the lavender beauties together. I’ve seen a few of you do that and the result is stunning. Your hugs card immediately caught my eye and your pallet card is brilliant! I will definitely be diecutting more little “benches” and succulents. I love each and every card you made. Seeing these makes me so happy!

I Card Everyone said...

Sharron!!! Another gorgeous water colored spray of blooms... now how ever will I choose whose to CASE?? ha! I do indeed like your MOD side, and the aqua behind that HOPE is perfection. I've always wanted those Petunias... looks like Lindsey may have inspired a little bit of shopping, especially after seeing you put your heart to them... xx
=]

Nancy Penir said...

Sharron these are all beautiful! We all apparently loved the blooms and created our hearts out! I see so many wonderful arrangements and color combos on your cards. Your pallet bench with the succulents is adorable,
and the sweet lacy bouquet with the blue flower is another gorgeous card with the half moon dotty aqua. So much 'happy' on your blog today!

Lisa Elton said...

I still have those sweet lavender blooms, love the way you've used them! And WOW, WOW, WOW to your watercoloring! So many perfect lovely floral cards Sharron!

Marybeth said...

Loving all your creative designs and cards here again , Sharron! I like that we both had the same idea with the potted plants. Love the patterned paper polka dot hug card too! I haven't used my hope die yet but your card has surely inspired me. Amazing group of cards !

Jeanne J. said...

Hi Sharron! I love all the cards you got made with this kit ! My favorite has to be that watercolored silver embossed. The colors you chose are total eye candy and matching sequins to boot!! So elegant. I love the cacti on the wood crate and the mix of prints - you even added stripes to the pot, but it all looks like it was meant to be ! No easy thing!

Anita in France said...

A gorgeous line-up, Sharron! They're all so lovely ... I'm especially taken with the lavender hope with the sweet gingham and those delicious blooms ... and with the last silver embossed bouquet, those warm colours make it positively glow! Hugs, Anita :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Sharron what a fabulous collection of lovely cards! Using the woodgrain panel as a bench for your plants is brilliant. So many pretty flower cards and I love how you tucked the sentiment inside the chevron cover plate!! Gorgeous watercolouring my friend.