It's that time again, when the 12 Kits of Occasions members come together to share our creations with you! Our newest member, Birgit from Crafting While I Wait is the most amazing hostess! She designed this fantastic kit in honor of her mother who passed away two years ago. It was stuffed full of homespun goodness! You know--all those priceless things that remind us of coziness and home!! I totally LOVED her kit! I had to quit at eight cards but still could have made more. It's especially wonderful when things come together so easily! Thanks, Birgit, for a very special month!
Below is a picture of some of what we received. Lindsey creates these monthly collages for us. Isn't she wonderful!!
What's cozier than a stack of quilts and a sweet kitty!
This image is a favorite of mine. The adorable little chicks are from Stamping Bella.
Do you smell my cookies baking in the oven??
Who doesn't love flowers! When I had the flu recently and was sick for almost a week, my sweet hubby brought me a bunch of flowers when he went grocery shopping. What a wonderful treat--they even lasted for two weeks!

This was the easiest card to make. The only thing I did was die cut that trim on the bottom. Everything else was ready to use in Birgit's kit! Don't you love those cherries!!
Another adorable Stamping Bella image!
I thought this would be the perfect card to give a friend with some flowers or a plant!
Time to continue on your way. There's always so much to see! We have two guest designers this month too. Welcome to Marcia Hill and Linda Snodgrass! Click HERE to visit the 12 Kits blog where you will find links to all the different blogs. A list of supplies is also available at the top, under Monthly Kit Supplies 2017.
Thanks so much for letting me share!
ENJOY the hop,
Sharron








17 comments:
Yes, I think I can smell cookies baking in the oven and the warmth from each beautiful card you made , Sharron! So loving that card with the apron and rolling pen! The.. just a note... card is so beautifully colored ! Im like you I could have and will make many more with this kit! I am sure you made Brigit proud! Hugs
Wow what an amazing collection, love every one of them. So much variation here, such talent. Thank you for sharing.
Mmmmm.... yes, I can smell the cookies baking too and would love to come have one with you! ;0) Sharron, you made so many amazing cards and I just love them all! Let's start with that darling Newton card. You've colored him up so perfectly and I love how you layered it with the two panels. That quilted paper is the perfect backdrop for this sweet image. The triple layered tag card is perfectly sweet too, with all that wonderful fruit. The Stampingbella cards are so adorable and I just love seeing them in use. You all are so creative and talented! I love the apron card with the kitchen tools in the jar. What a clever idea! I'm going to have to CASE that idea if you don't mind. Your water coloring is amazing on that stunning Freesia card. What a CAS beauty!! I love the vintage feel to the card with the cherries. I think I have a new favorite color combo now after seeing how some of you put the mint green and red together. I'm overwhelmed with joy by seeing how all of you used my first kit. Thank you so much for letting me join your amazing group. <3
WOW...what a FABULOUS array of cards you made with Birgit's kit Sharron! It's so obvious to see that you had FUN with this kit! And yes I can smell the cookies baking...are they chocolate chip?? I loved your darling little kitty in the first card and am really loving the mint and red color combo with the cherries too! Cute, cute cards Sharron! Once again I have been so honored to play alongside all of you talented ladies and now I think I need to go CASE some of you as I have LOTS of ideas swirling around in my head! Thank you, thank you for all the wonderful inspiration!! :0)
These are so cute, Sharron! I LOVE the cheerful images and the great color on your cards!
Take care!
Michele
Sharon, you outdid yourself! Each card is a beauty! Your freesia, kitty and chickie coloring are all amazing. And Ramona is the sweetest! Each quilt is a standout! Must go and make some cookies after seeing that darling apron card. How clever to arrange the kitchen tools in the crock! Hugs!
You went all out this month, Sharron, and I love seeing all these inspiring designs you came up with! My fave is those baking chicks and that awesome sediment!! Cookies? Did someone say cookies?? Hugs, Darnell
Wow! What fun! Your cards are beautiful. How have I been getting by without freesia and cherry stamps?!
Sharron, your projects with this kit just shine! I adore your chickies, layered tags, and "note" card. And your idea to put the baking utensils inside the pot is brilliant.
Sharron I just finished water coloring the postcard ... you would be surprised how alike they are! LOve that little bluebird!
You've paired the papers perfectly, too ... one day, if I hang out with you, Jeanne, and Nancy long enough it will rub off - that's not to say that all the girls aren't wonderful at it - I better quit while I'm behind!!! Your chicks are beautifully colored, Sharron... and I'm so happy that I bought that Freesia - let the CASEing begin!!! xx
=]
What fabulous cards!! I LOVE how you layered all those papers. You rocked this kit!!
Oh boy oh boy!!! My goodness did you ever ROCK this kit, it was made for you Sharron. Your freesia is beautifully colored as are the little chef chicks. Love them all and can't wait to CASE a few!!
Wow, Sharron, what a wonderful collection of gorgeous cards this month ... each one is fun and fabulous! I'm especially taken with those cute little chef chicks and that adorable sentiment (such a good idea to add silliness to life!) ... and with that beautifully coloured freesia, love how the colours pop against the textured white background! Hugs, Anita :)
Wonderful cards! That white on white background is a favorite of mine from this kit and the beautiful flower and gorgeous sentiment are just perfect on it!
Gorgeous collection of cards Miss Sharron! Love them all, but your little sweetie pulling that wagon is so precious. You totally rocked all the wonderful patterned paper from Birgit's amazing kit.
Sharron so many smiles as I went through your projects, you always amaze me with the things I never thought to do. I love the way you coloured the kitty and the pillows along with the scalloped pannels. How you cut the tag shapes to go along with the fruit then card after card with images colourted so sweetly. I have some leftovers that I am going to CASE you with.
Sorry I'm late Sharron.. catching up after vacation. I'm impressed with all of your wonderful cards ! You used so many images that I didn't that I regret not using them now! The way you added the fur to the kitty is amazing! And I love how you put the cherry stamp with the cherry paper, and those little chicks mixing up a storm! Your coloring is beautiful and brings the images to life! If you have time I hope you'll send me an email letting me know what markers you use. I havent found any water base ones I love yet.
Post a Comment