Welcome! It's the last day of the month and it's the monthly reveal of the 12 Kits of Occasions! And I'm the lucky hostess! We each select a month and pick our own theme. I've been terrible this year and haven't sent cards for any occasion except family birthdays. That's an amazing thing to say by someone who makes cards!! So in honor of my many sweet friends out there, here are a few of my creations!
Whether someone is family, a person we've known for decades, or a recent new acquaintance, the opportunity to have friends is one of life's greatest blessings. When looking for sentiments for the kit, I was amazed at all the options available. I knew I was only scratching the surface with the ones I put in the kit. And the sweet images and little critters seemed perfect. Hope everyone in the group enjoyed playing with this month's supplies.
We also have a special guest designer, Marcia Hill with Marcia's Stampin' Pad. A link to her blog as well as links to all the other 12 Kits members can be found HERE. A list of the supplies in the kit can also be found at the top of the 12 Kits blog. And be sure to enter the drawing for one of the May kits created by Birgit Norton called "Happiness is Homemade". Isn't that an exciting theme! Here's your chance to be our guest designer!!
![]() |
| COLLAGE BY LINDSEY |
I love to color so the two Stamping Bella stamps where favorites!
I decided to use just the 'Hugs' die cut on this one. When I know the occasion, I can personalize it further with an additional sentiment.
I had to use this fun kitty! The happy design and sweet bird make a great whimsical card.
I added some patterned sparkly tulle to the kit for a challenge to the other members. I added some in front of the patterned paper to give the effect of rain. Wink of Stella was used on the rain clothes and umbrella.
This die cut from Mama Elephant is one of my favorites.
Some of these wonderful patterned papers could be used with very few additions.
It's fun when die cuts don't need any coloring!
Hope this doesn't seem too silly, but my last card is for my sick little furbaby. If you have pets, you understand that special friendship. They are a true joy!
Hope you have a wonderful day! Enjoy the hop!
Sharron









18 comments:
What a great kit you created! Your coloring is wonderful; love the variety of cards you made, and the scalloped die cut circle is such a great focal point for your birdie and cage.
Sharron your kit was such a joy to work with and your cards are so incredibly darling!!! The stampingbella cards are adorable and so perfectly colored. I'll admit that the tulle threw me for a loop but I'm so inspired now after seeing how you and others have used it. The card for your little sick pup is so cute as well and I can totally relate to loving our fur babies so much. I hope he's feeling better. I still have lots of supplies left as I ran out of time to create when we left for our trip. I'm inspired anew! Thanks for a super fun kit!
Not silly at all, Sharron ... your fur-baby is SO important, and the sentiment is just so true about our pets! LOVE it!
I LOVED your kit, and couldn't wait to see your fabulous coloring on the Stamping Bella's so I could CASE them completely! Love every single clever card, my friend - thanks for such a fabulous kit! xx
=]
Couldn't wait to say, your kit was a joy to play with! Loved every bit, and so glad there's leftovers to draw from. Every sweet card you made is wonderful! Admiring your coloring expertise, and it's perfectly evident you're an expert! That darling cat with the bright red flowers and bow is fabulous! Right down to the gleam on her mary-janes! Thank you again, dear friend, for such a thoughtful kit! Hope your fur-baby is on the mend!
What a fabulous kit you put together!! STUNNING designs and I love all the sentiment you chose. Your cards are so lovely and Adore each and every one!!
Every one of your cards made me smile from ear to ear Sharron! This was such a FUN kit and I just loved every minute I spent playing with it! You included so many FABULOUS images and I just didn't want it to end! Thank you SO much for including me this month...I had a blast playing alongside all of you talented ladies!! And I have two fur babies myself (Brinkley and Daisy), so I don't think it strange at all that you'd make a card for yours...they have a way of becoming a part of our family, don't they?!! :0)
Sharron thank you so much for fabulous kit. I loved every single element in it, lots to play with that I didn't already have. I love all of your cards, I always do, but I am really smitten with your Stamping Bella cards--you coloured them perfectly! I still have some leftovers and can't wait to dig in again, now I have a few ideas of what to do with the tulle.
Wow! Every card is so colorful. Your ideas are fantastic for each card. Absolutely fun cards, too! Love them all!!
Your designs are all gorgeous Sharron! Thank you so much for such a wonderful kit that was fun and easy to use! I love how so many of us had many of the same ideas with this kit and most of it was all new to me. Love your little puppy with that pretty memory box circle!
Beautiful collection of cards Miss Sharron...love your kit and I can see that you loved all that you put together too. Your final card is so sweet with that heart on your adorable dogs collar...your sweet kitty card is just cute too and your love your sweet pair of elephants. You are so talented and creative. Thank you again for the fabulous kit.
Yes!! I LOVED this kit Sharron! Your cards area all so bright and colorful... the colored images and bright papers bring it to life.. great details too.. the colored floral circle, the little heart tag on the puppy..the kitty peeking out from behind the plant and your trademark birdies! Love the one on the kitty's tail! Thanks for including me in this generous kit - it was a pleasure to work with and it was all heart!
Many, many thanks for the amazing and lovely April kit..... such prettyl patterned papers and lovingly stamped images and sentiments!
Your fabulous array of cards is inspiring, and I especially love the first two (beautiful colors/coloring!) and how you've utilized the sparkle-y tulle!
Hope that your fur baby is soon on the mend!
Awesome looking kit, Sharron, with some fabulous creations! Family, friends and pets are all important to humans so pray healthy wishes for your fur baby. Your coloring is perfection and love your use of tulle. Great kit = great hop and lots of inspiration!
Fabulous collection of cards. Love all your colouring on each of the cards.
such sweet cards...
TFS,
Karen
You put together a fabulous kit, Sharron ... such sweet little images paired with wonderful sentiments and seriously cool patterned paper! Your cards are gorgeous ... fantastic colouring and brilliant design ... I'm especially taken with the funky cat hiding behind the cactus under that yummy scripty hello friend ... so cute! Hugs, Anita :)
I just stopped by to see if you had been blogging any new creations, Sharron. I could have sworn I left a comment on your 12 Kits post, but I don't see it. You did a brilliant job, my friend, and each of your cards is adorable and heart-warming!! That last one brought a lump to my throat! I hope your little fur baby is doing better! Lots of hugs, Darnell
I'm not one bit surprised your cards are fantastic. I especially love your friend card and elephant card, and I'm excited to CASE them...just wish I had more of that paper! I really fell in love with it, and was so sad when I looked to buy it and they don't sell it anymore. :( I'm glad I made most of my cards for my sister's family (she saves all my cards), so I'll be able to enjoy those papers forever. This was such a great kit. Thank you so much!
Post a Comment