Friday, March 31, 2017

The 12 Kits of Occasions: March with Jeanne "Out of This World"


Welcome to an absolutely amazing, out of this world 12 Kits reveal! Jeanne, A Kept Life, is this month's hostess and her kit was well, Out of This World! Just take a peek at the photo below. She sent us all these fabulous supplies to play with. There were so many fun die cuts, wonderful papers and great sentiments. And she always includes some fantastic embellishments. I made six cards and only stopped as I was running out of time. So there is a wonderful collection of leftovers! We also have FOUR guest designers! Please allow plenty of time for this month's hop--there is so much to see! Thank you, Jeanne, for an awesome kit and a fun-filled month!!

HERE is the link to the 12 Kits blog where you will be able to connect to everyone's blog.

PHOTO BY LINDSEY

There were lots of opportunities for sponged backgrounds but this is my only one. Sadly, I added Wink of Stella to almost every card but it never photographs well so you can't enjoy the sparkle!


There were so many cool patterned papers to chose from!




Aren't these cute die cuts fun!!




This was the easiest card of all and one that will work for a number of occasions--just a sheet of patterned paper, a die cut and an already stamped sentiment! 
Wish designs were always this quick--love it!!

Thanks so much for visiting! Hope you are enjoying the hop. I always love having a chance to share!

Sharron

17 comments:

Birgit said...

Oh Sharron, these are all so darling! Your ink blending on the first one is perfectly flawless. Each card is out of this world! ;0) Wasn't this such a fun kit to play with?

Nora Noll said...

Oh how adorable!! LOVE all the coloring you did on the fun images. Such a great kit to have fun with!!

Betty said...

wonderful cards Sharron - love how you used the star die cut on the last one!

Unknown said...

What wonderful cards Sharron! You absolutely can't go wrong with any of these...man, woman, boy or girl...anyone would love getting them! I especially like the way you used the dangling stars die...darling!

Janis said...

Fun fun fun!!!! This was such a fun kit to use and I love the way you combined the elements. Hard to choose a fave of your cards, but the two using the goofy aliens just make me smile all over!! Fabulous work!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Jeanne J. said...

Hi Sharron! I love all your cards.. the way you made each one a little scene is so fun.. the sentiment in the cloud, the inky stars. You made the most of the papers and each one makes me smile big!

Cat Craig said...

I looks as if you had a blast with this kit. Super cute cards.

Marybeth said...

Love the stars going up!!!!!! So many darning cards Sharron ! Love the brightly colored space people and ships! I think we all had fun with Jeanne kit ! I always love what you do with the kits each month!

Nancy Penir said...

Sharron, it looks like you had a wonderful time with Jeanne's kit. So many sweet cards, love every one! You certainly made good use of the pattern papers, and every colored image is adorable! The little astronaut is my favorite in the kit. Love him on your starry bg!

Kim Heggins said...

Sharron...so many wonderful cards! I am in love with how you used those shooting stars, so stinkin' clever I have to say! Love how you colored all your sweet little space aliens, they look simply adorable.

Karen said...

What a great collection of cards! Love your coloring.

richardbreaks said...

Sharron, what a great collection! Love these so much. Your 3-2-1 blastoff card is so wonderfully colored and designed!

Lindsey said...

Sharron, I wish I could CASE every single one of these! I love them all do much. The string of stars totally had me stumped and you had the most awesome idea with them. And the placement of the little aliens on the patterned paper was brilliant. The space explorers are darling. I just love it all!

Tracey McNeely said...

Sharron I love each and every one of your cards, the first card stole my heart, you coloured your spaceman and all the fun images so perfectly and because I know that of Wink of Stella I can imagine how amazing they all must look in real life! This was such a fun kit to work with and it was quite obvious in all your cards that you were having fun. Love them all, and I have still quite a few ideas I can CASE here.

Anita in France said...

Wow, Sharron, these are all just adorable ... cute little scenes, so beautifully detailed! Love those little aliens ... they're adorable on both cards ! Hugs, Anita :)

Lisa Elton said...

I can tell you had a really good time with this kit!! These are all amazing Sharron!! Love the background you created on the first card, pretty colors. And I would never have thought to use the star die going upwards!! What a FUN idea! You blew this kit out of the water sweet friend!

Joyce said...

What an amazing collection of cards, Sharron. You really made Jeanne's kit shine. I am totally intrigued by your last card. I have that die and never would have though to use it how you did, which to my eyes is upside down--but it makes so much sense, as stars are supposed to be up in the sky. Thanks for the inspiration.