Welcome to another reveal by the 12 Kits of Occasions!! What a fun month! The hostess is Lisa,
My Paper Tales, and this is her very first kit created for 12 Kits. It is extra special as it is using images from her very own kit that she created and introduced earlier this year called "
Sweet Pea". Not only is the kit absolutely precious but it so well reflects Lisa's charming style. One of the best parts of being one of the 12 Kits group is being able to play with supplies from so many different people with different styles.
 |
| COLLAGE BY LINDSEY |
Lisa's kit also included several Pure Innocence images and the first thing I did was color and fussy cut each one out. I've always loved this sweet line! You might notice quite a few scallops on my cards too. I used one of my very favorite die sets from WPlus9 called
Sunshine Layers.
I won't keep you as you'll want to visit all the other blogs shown on the
12 Kits of Occasions blog. There is a guest designer and two fabulous give-aways so don't miss out on anything! And a list of the supplies in Lisa's kit is posted at the top.
 |
THIS FIRST CARD IS IN HONOR OF LISA'S WONDERFUL STAMP SET AND HER ADORABLE LITTLE GRANDDAUGHTER!
|
|
 |
| LISA INCLUDED SEVERAL CUTE SENTIMENTS THAT CAN BE USED WITH THIS LITTLE GIRL. I DECIDED TO USE THE 'HELLO' ON THE FRONT AND PUT ONE OF THE SENTIMENTS ON THE INSIDE AFTER KNOWING WHO WOULD BE RECEIVING THIS CARD. |
 |
| I OPTED FOR A SENTIMENT FROM SSS EMBOSSED IN GOLD. THEN THIS CARD CAN BE USED FOR A WEDDING, BIRTHDAY, ANNIVERSARY, ETC. WITH APPROPRIATE SENTIMENT ON THE INSIDE. |
Thanks so much for coming by and a big thank you to Lisa for a wonderful kit!
Hugs to all,
Sharron
15 comments:
Wow Sharron, these are all stunning! What fabulous colors and sweet images. Those tiny little butterflies are so dang cute too. I love all the cards you made using this wonderful kit!
Each one is charming, Sharron, in its own way ... didn't you love those little butterflies? xx
=]
Many things to love about your creations. I especially love the flourish you used to attach the peas on the first card. Very clever.
This collection is absoultely gorgeous! Love it all! Love the lil Pure Innocence sweeties.
Beautiful cards Sharron! Loving all the scallops you add that make these even more feminine and flirty! The frame with the doily backer is gorgeous! The little peas intertwined with the die cut foliage. Beautiful layouts and combinations of papers - love how you used the striped die cut hello with the striped paper in the background. Wonderful!
Sharron each one is pure sweetness and I am sure you will get your used out of these cards with your grandaughters!
Your banner card at the end is so sweet with the polkadots! Love the way you used the felt flowers around the frame , guess a few of us had the same idea with those. Awesome cards today!
Oh how lovely!! I really like that sweet orange PI girl on those patterned papers. The gold with the green and the felt flowers just rocks!!
So much sweetness Sharron!! I don't think I could pick a favorite if I tried!! I am smitten with the little sassy girl posing under the hello die cut! Thanks so much for making my kit shine. All of you girls are just the bee's knees!!
All Beautiful, Sharron! Love the little girl in her denim overalls. Just like the sentiment says, 'sweet'!
Oh what great cards--very creative use of the kit!
Sharron each and every one of your cards is so delightful! Your colouring for the sweet girls is perfect and the gold frame card is so elegant. You gave me a few ideas to use when I finish up with my kit!
Such an adorable and sweet bunch of cards. I really like how you colored and cut out those sweet girl images. And, how you used those green leafy dies. They stumped me, but they are perfect with those little sweet pea images.
Sharron, I just love the layering on the last card, all those tags and frames together are the perfect combination! The sassy girl looks too cute on the pink flower paper :) And the pink sending love your way card is so my favorite, Again, the layering is beautiful, and I love how you have the stripes scalloped paper in the pink scalloped frame!
Omg these cards are just the SWEETEST, Sharron! The little girls are so adorable and I love the cute sweet peas! Beautiful work!!
How absolutely delightful, Sharron ... those sweet little images are just so adorable ... seeing each one just has me smiling out loud! Hugs, Anita :)
Post a Comment