Saturday, July 2, 2016

Hupffeh Bffday, Darnell!!!

Earlier today I saw this post and knew I wanted to make this card for Darnell! She is one of the sweetest, most lovable people in blogland. We have never met in person but I have long enjoyed her fun, creative and humorous blog. If you have never visited her blog, you must! Just click HERE!! It won't take long for you to understand why I just had to make this card for her birthday. Unfortunately I made it today so it won't get to her until after her birthday is over but I'm still wanting to wish her a wonderful birthday and much joy in the next year.

THIS IMAGE IS A DIGITAL FROM MO MANNING. THE FIRST TIME I SAW IT I JUST KNEW IT WAS MADE FOR DARNELL. SORRY THE SILVER ISN'T ALL SPARKLY LIKE IN REAL LIFE!

Thanks for letting me share,
Sharron

8 comments:

Darnell said...

My little guy sniffed this out, Sharron! This is one of Hammy's favorite hamster images and I can tell you firsthand that he looks just like that - and sounds just like that! - when he gets a special cupcake treat! Having you do this dedicated post and make me this darling card was a very special treat for me today! I look forward to receiving it and seeing all that schparkle in real life!! Mwah!! Hugs, Darnell

Anita in France said...

This couldn't get any more perfect for the lovely Darnell, Sharron ... it's adorable! Your colouring is fantastic ... and that little hammy with the fun sentiment just have me smiling all over my face! Hugs, Anita :)

Diane Jaquay said...

Eep, this adorable, Sharron!!!

Joyce said...

Oh, you are right. This is perfect for Darnell, and you could not have made a cuter card with this image. I know she will love it.

Marybeth said...

Oh this is just way too cute and so perfect for sweet Darnell!

Tracey McNeely said...

You nailed this one for Darnell!

Nancy Penir said...

Sharron, this sweet tribute card will be loved by Darnell for sure! Your coloring is spot on perfection! And the sentiment is over the top with cuteness! How thoughtful! Hugs!

Lisa Elton said...

HEEHEE, This is just about as cute as it gets and so prefect for Darnell!!