Tuesday, May 31, 2016

The 12 Kits of Occasions: May with Sharron "Here Comes the Sun"

Hi all! It's once again time for a 12 Kits of Occasions reveal! This month we are enjoying the end of another school year and the official beginning of summer. I am this month's hostess and thought an appropriate theme would be summer, sun and fun! A special thanks to Lindsey for doing this fabulous collage of the kit contents (see below). A complete list can be found on the 12 Kits blog HERE. I chose stamps with a summer or tropical theme from three different companies and added some papers that had a watercolored look.

We don't have a guest designer this month but I have put together an extra kit that will be mailed to one lucky winner! Just leave comments on the various blogs as well as on the 12 Kits blog for a chance to win. The deadline is June 8.

I'm as anxious as you are to see all the creations so I will keep my blog comments short. Just click HERE to connect with the 12 Kits blog where you will find links to all the members' blogs.


PHOTO BY LINDSEY










Thanks so much for visiting! Hope this helps get you in the mood for some summer fun! Have a great one!!

Sharron

18 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Good morning, Sunshine!!! Sharron your cards are just as delightful as your fabulous kit!. There was so much sunshine packed into it, that I've saved a few bits to get me through Winter, too... thanks for a fun start to Summer! I LOve all your coloring, by the way! xx
=]

Birgit said...

Your cards are adorable!!! I love them all!! What a fabulous kit you've put together. So loving the summer theme!

Diane Jaquay said...

Perfect, summery cards, Sharron! I love all of the cute stamped images and bright, happy colors, well done!

Kim Heggins said...

Sharron...what a fabulous and fun collection of sweet cards! I love them all and your coloring is so amazing. Your second card is my favorite, I love your fabulous background!

Nancy Penir said...

Singing that sunshine song while I comment! That's what we need, background music! Oh Sharron, the kit was such a joy to work with. loved every bit, and you for sending it! Thank you! And your cards are adorable. Love to see how each of us uses all those sweet pieces!

Jeanne J. said...

Sharron! Thank you so much for this wonderful kit! I had so much fun playing with all new images for me - watercolor and yummy colors! Your cards are a tropical paradise - all dreamy taking me to vacation places!

Marybeth said...

Sharron , your cards show off the beauty of this fabulous kit you set out! Love the relaxing first card you made and the watercolor center of the second card is stunning! The hula girl with poke dot paper is darling! Gorgeous cards and awesome kit, Thank you sweet friend!

Joyce said...

Of course, you have a stunning collection of cards. It is always interesting to see what the host does with her own kit. I have a few ideas now. I think my favorite of yours is the card with that sweet bear, and I am now so glad I still have him. This kit was so fantastic, fun, and easy to create with. Thanks so much for putting together such a wonderful kit.

Taunya Butler said...

AMAZING - Sharron - you have made some super sunny and fun cards with this gloriously cool kit you have put together!! I love the backgrounds and the cute images you used!! So impressive!! Love this!!

Lisa Elton said...

I had such a good time with your sunny kit Sharron!! And I've gotten so many ideas from the team for my leftovers!! LOVE all of your cards. I think the bear is my favorite, such a sweet summery scene!!

Darnell said...

You did an amazing job putting together this summertime kit, Sharron, and each of your makes is outstanding! Your delicious colors all remind me of yummy tropical drinks!! Hugs, Darnell

Bobby said...

Your kit was full of such wonderful summery papers and images, Sharron, and your cards used them in fabulous ways.

Wendy said...

Fabulous creations! Love this blog hop!

Lindsey said...

Sharron, I adored this kit and I adore the cards you made with it!!!! I can hardly handle the cuteness and cannot wait to CASE as many of these as I can. I love the layouts and products you paired together, especially on your plant smiles card...super love that one!

Lindsey said...

Oops...I forgot to say thank you!!

The Paper Parade said...

Sharron, this was such a great kit! I had really been wanting that hula girl set from MFT, and then you set many images in the kit, I was so excited! I think that my favorite card you made is the iguana card, I love that you layered him on the flowers and then had the neat watercolor background. I love on the first card how you had the sentiments go on the diagonal along with the paper. And of course the bunny and bear cards are adorable, too!

Anita in France said...

I always love to see what the host makes with her own kit, Sharron ... and you've showcased it brilliantly! Such a gorgeous collection of cards ... fun, cute and so deliciously tropical ... I'm especially taken with the gecko ... those eyes ... that cool smile! Hugs, Anita :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Sharron, I want to thank you so much for the beautifully thought out kit! I agree with Anita that I always love to see what the hostess has done with her own kit and as always you do so many unexpected and wonderful things I never even thought of. You coloured your cocktails perfectly unfortunately mine did not fare so well. Your gecko card is so cute and original and I love how you made your grass into flowers on your plant smiles card. All so lovely!