Love this month's theme for our 12 Kits of Occasions! Tracey, from In My Creative Opinion, decided on "Crazy for Coffee", featuring my favorite beverage. I may drink too much but the current opinion is that it is good for your health so I have something to justify my obsession! But I didn't have any coffee-related stamps so this was a perfect chance to try out supplies from several different companies. The photo below shows some of the supplies included in our kits. Tracey sent lots of fun die cuts, stamped sentiments and wonderful patterned papers, all in the most appropriate colors! My favorite item was the awesome bear from Ellen Hutson. Isn't he adorable! A list of supplies is over on the 12 Kits blog. Visit there or link here.
![]() |
| PHOTO BY TRACEY |
"I LOVE YOU MORE THAN" |
| SENTIMENT IS SLIGHTLY HIDDEN BY THE SEQUINS. |
Click HERE to link to the 12 Kits blog where you can connect with all the members' blogs. We also have a special guest designer this month so be sure to visit her blog and leave some love.
Enjoy the hop and have a wonderful weekend,
Sharron

18 comments:
What a wonderful kit this month! All your coffee cards are so sweet! I especially love the one with the bear, he's so cute!! Your shaker tag is really fabulous as well. A great use of this month's kit!
I must have the best and coffee cup!! Great designs. Love it all!!!!
Beautiful cards..... love how you've highlighted the fabulous Authentique patterned papers (and LOVE the bitty bear and shaker elements)!
Sharron, you never fail to delight! Love seeing your unique spin of these fabulous papers and coffee elements. Your shaker is adorable, with the sweet coffee colored sequins! I also put the heart in the bear's paws, and love how you gave him red cheeks!
Sharron I LOVE your cards! That shaker is absolutely a treasure, but your bear stole my heart ... see! he's holding it - in his BEAR hands!!!
=]
What wonderful cards! Love them all!
Hi Sharron! . Oh my goodness, I love the red on the first card.. it looks awesome! The shaker is just perfect in every way! I love the way you used this wonderful kit of Tracey's!
Perfect pairings of dies and papers and sentiments, Sharron! These are so fantastic! I especially adore your shaker with the cup inside. Wish I'd thought of that! You did such a great job with this kit!
Sharron...so many wonderful and creative cards. Your sweet coffee and doughnut card is fabulous and your coloring of the coffee is perfect! And you made a wonderful shaker card too...you are amazing! Love them all.
Really great cards, Sharron - I'm loving this theme!
Sharron what a fun collection of cards! Love that you have the bear holding the heart and I just adore your shaker card! You have paired the papers and the to go cups with the other die cuts perfectly!
The bear is adorable and I LOVE the way you used him!! In fact, I love the red you added to many of your cards. A fun shaker and cute donut with coffee card! Fantastic once again Sharron!!
Wonderful cards, Sharron. It's so much fun to see what you all did with the items in the kit.
Love all your coffee cards. I can tell that you had fun with this kit. And, that you love coffee. I, too, loved the bear best, and I love how you have him holding that great big heart.
Hi Sharron! I'm in love with the way you added a pop of color to each of your cards. I wish I'd thought of that! The red with the bear on the first is perfect - his little rosy cheeks and red heart in his hands! The shaker blows me away! Love that you cut the window in pattern paper and the sweet little scene in side. Again with the color - you picked up the green in the cup with the strip of green at the bottom beautifully!
Tracey sure put together a great kit for you this month! Love your cards, Sharron, especially the shaker card!
These are ALL wonderful, Sharron! The bear card is just adorable, the shaker is super fun, that donut (YUM!), and I love the cork you added to the coffee cup!
It's always so much fun and so inspiring to see what you all with your kits, Sharron ... these are all so fabulous! My fave has to be that big hearted bear ... he's adorable! Hugs, Anita :)
Post a Comment