Hi Kim, hope you are having a truly beautiful day! Thanks to one of your special friends, Kylie at Kylie is Addicted to Stamps, we are all getting together to wish you a very happy birthday! This card will be coming in the mail to you. It's all gold and shiny which unfortunately just doesn't photograph well. Sending birthday hugs along too!!
Kim and I have been on the 12 Kits of Occasions team since the beginning and I never tire of seeing all of her wonderful creations. Besides making awesome cards and other paper projects, she sews beautifully too! And not only is she very talented but she's extra sweet too!!
My card is made with a WPlus9 set, Doodle Buds, and watercolored. It doesn't show in the picture but the border strip design is all in gold as are the stamped stems and the gold embossed sentiment. An enamel dot was added to the one center. I am submitting this to the March CAS Mix Up as well as this week's CAS-ology where the cue word is Doodle!
Be sure to visit Kylie's blog if you want to join us and send Kim some birthday love.
So happy to have you stop by,
Sharron



15 comments:
I love this, Sharron! This is a keeper design which I am pinning and which I'm sure Kim will adore!! I hope you are doing well!! Hugs, Darnell
What beautiful watercolored flowers, Sharron! Love that you've done them on the neutral card and all that gold! Great design! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Mix Up!
So pretty Sharron!! I love the fancy border stamping, fantastic! Kim will love this!
Ooooh, I can just see the gold glimmer at the bottom. Gorgeous card and gorgeous design. She'll love it, Sharron!
How pretty! I love the shimmer of the gold and the rich colors of the blooms! Kim will love this! :)
Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology!
Beautiful design Sharron. Your gold embossing is so pretty and shiny (LOVE the side panel pattern), and really makes a gorgeous backdrop for your colourful blooms. Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!
Beautiful card, I bet Kim loves it. One of my favourite stamp sets. Your colouring of the flowers is wonderful.
I LOVE this card Sharron! Wow , the doodle flowers are fun and I love that side panel ! Beautiful coloring and now I think I want those stamps :) I'm sure Kim is going to love this.
Your card is beautiful, and I love how you added gold. Kim certain has a heart of gold, so it is fitting. And, a perfect card for our Doodle challenge at CASology--thanks so much for playing along.
Sharron, I own that paper so I will vouch for it's gold-shiny-ness!!! What a fabulous card, my friend! Kim will cherish it!
=]
Sharron...you are so sweet! I love your adorable card and those flowers are just so pretty. Thank you so much for all your kind words and for making my birthday so special.
What a perfect card for Kim! I really like how you coloured your Doodle Buds--that set is still on my wishlist! I bet the strip on the side in gold is gorgeous!
Very pretty!
Such a pretty, cheerful card with the watercolor doodle buds (love that stamp set)!
Such rich, luscious gold, Sharron ... fabulous with those delicious whimsical Doodle Buds ... one of my fave sets! What a gorgeous card for sweet Kim! Anita :)
Post a Comment