Friday, October 9, 2015

W&W World Cardmaking Day: Masterboard Background Building


Masterboard Background Building is just one of the great challenges that Winnie & Walter Stamps is hosting. World Cardmaking Day was a week ago but the challenges are running until Sunday night. Click here to see a few of the fabulous background designs Shay provided for us. 

I decided to use The Party set and stamp my large paper with just the streamers.


For this card I added additional images from the set. The sentiment was stamped on a separate paper and cut out. The present was stamped, colored with Copics and fussy cut out. The circles are from a SSS Circle Loops die.


There are several great challenges that you can check out over at Winnie & Walter. I hope to make something else if I can before the deadline.

Please come back for my The Hop To Stop card that I will post tomorrow morning.

Have a great weekend,
Sharron

3 comments:

Kara said...

how fun!!

Diane Jaquay said...

I have this stamp set and love it, I really love the masterboard you made using these images, great for any kind of festive occasion!! I'm so happy to see you're crafting a bit more, Sharron, keep it up ;)

Joyce said...

This is absolutely fantastic. Your wonderful background stamping has created a party on your card.