Friday, May 30, 2014

Runway Inspired Challenge #60


I have been so busy with a special event our daylily club is hosting that I almost didn't get this posted for the current Runway Inspired Challenge! I am loving origami images and when I saw the challenge photo, I knew I wanted to use this little bear in Mama Elephant's Origami set. He was colored with various yellow Copic markers. The 'Missing You' stamp is from Altenew and I used a stencil to create the background. The paper is from a pad sent to me by a sweet friend last Christmas.


Be sure to come back tomorrow for the 12 Kits of Occasions May reveal. Joyce is our hostess and has filled the kit with wonderful products that are for Father's Day/masculine projects. And we have two guest designers so you will be able to see what they made too.

Hope to see you tomorrow,
Sharron

Supplies
Stamps: Origami (Mama Elephant); Label Love (Altenew)
Cardstock: SS White, Tropical Teal (PTI)
Patterned Paper: Sugar Chic (Heidi Swapp)
Stencil: Mini Tile Texture (Crafter's Workshop)
Inks: Teal Zeal (Memento); Onyx Black (Versafine); Copics

5 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

This is wonderful, Sharron! Love the origami image and the sentiment, great take on the Runway photo!!

Kim Heggins said...

Sharron, this is one fabulous card! I really love your take on the photo, so striking and what an amazing background.

Joyce said...

Wonderful card, Sharron. Love your stencilled background and your sweet origami bear. Great idea to have that sentiment ground your origami bear.

Jennifer Rzasa said...

So cute and trendy! :) Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!

Lindsey said...

This card is amazing!!! I LOVE IT!