Sunday, May 25, 2014

Enjoy Your Day!

Hope everyone is having a relaxing Memorial Day weekend!  I had a chance to participate in this month's PTI Challenge, something that I haven't done for quite a while. I love the colors!!


I have been spending time playing with different watercolor techniques and am loving the new Wet Paint sentiments. And for this time of year, peonies are a perfect flower.


Thanks for stopping by and be sure to Enjoy Your Day!

Sharron

15 comments:

Joyce said...

Sharron, this is just beautiful. And, I love how you laid everything out, and have a two line sentiment. I hope you are enjoying some spring flowers and sunshine.

Tracey McNeely said...

Sharron this is absolutely beautiful. I love the addition of the enamel dots!

Laurie said...

Sharon this is gorgeous! I love how you used the colors!

Did you get tons of rain down your way? We got lots up here in Hutch! Everything is so green! I love it!

Marcia Hill said...

CAS and SO pretty! Love the enamel dots too! :0)

craftmates said...

Pretty card.. The enamel dots are the perfect final touch.

Diane Jaquay said...

Sharron, everything about this card is just PERFECT!!! So so lovely!

Kim Heggins said...

Sharron, this is just beautiful. I love your sweet flowers and they look fabulous with your wet paint sentiment. Just gorgeous.

victoria h said...

beautiful- love it

Kara said...

very pretty sharron!!

Renee said...

Beautiful!
Love those blooms and the sentiment is perfect! :)

karen h said...

Wonderful card! Great use of the colors; love the composition!

Sharon Wheet said...

what a simply gorgeous card!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty!

Debbie said...

Just beautiful!!

Marybeth said...

Hi Sharon,sorry I missed this gorgeous card! Love it!