Tuesday, April 26, 2011

PDCC #78: Birthday Girl

Down to the wire for this week's Play Date Cafe Challenge. This is for our granddaughter's birthday--she will be four! Love this image from Mo Manning and the cotton candy is the perfect pink for the challenge. Plus I got to use my Tiny Tags again. Aren't they fun!

We are having the most wonderful weather here--a soft, drizzly rain, which we need so much. 

Thanks for looking,
Sharron

Supplies
Stamps/Digitals: Cotton Candy (Mo Manning Digital); Butterfly Dreams, Tiny Tags, It's A Celebration (all PTI)
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White
Patterned Paper: Bitty Boxes (PTI)
Additional: Tiny Tags Dies, Divine Twine, Copics, Red Eyelets from stash 

9 comments:

Andrea Ewen said...

Now that's one roll of cotton candy that I'd like to have!
An adorable image on a beautiful card...great use of our colors! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is so cute, Sharron! The cotton candy made me giggle ;) Fun colors and I love the tag banner!

Renee said...

It's too adorable!
Love that cotton candy...
my Dink would love that cotton candy!:)
Love the colors...
the tags...
the image...
just an adorably gorgeous card!
She will love it!
Up with the weather...
won't get much sleep tonight:)

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, this is adorable! Mo has such great images, doesn't she? I NEED to get a printer that can handle digis. Colors, everything, I'm sure she will love it!

Jaclyn Miller said...

Oh my word, that's some serious cotton candy! Such a fun image and love those little tags strewn across the top. Great to have you playing at The Play Date Cafe.

Colleen Dietrich said...

Wow, that looks like a child's dream: cotton candy piled to the sky! Thanks for sharing this adorable card with us at The Play Date Cafe. :)

Cammie said...

This is so adorable! Love those tiny tags scattered across the top! The cotton candy reminds me of a time when I operated the cotton candy machine for a fundraiser. We ended up with plastic bags on over our hair; otherwise our hair would have looked like that one huge cotton candy cone :)

Mona Pendleton said...

What a fun card Sharron! Love the sweet banner!

Terri said...

Super cute! Love that tag banner. I bet your granddaughter will love it too!