Friday, December 18, 2009

Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger: Velvet Pastels


This week's Tuesday Trigger submitted by Nina Brackett definitely says soft, sweet and PINK! Love those wonderful velvet stockings! I thought this lovely sentiment and heart from Waltzingmouse Seasons of Love-Tags would be perfect. And I really like the softness of grey, green and pink. Cardstock is Papertrey plus the unknown green that was in my stash. I stamped the heart in Memento London Fog and colored with Copic Blush. The ribbon is layered: PTI Sweet Blush with a swirly white from the LSS. Embossing folder is Quikutz. Extras: button, Dew Drops and pearls.

6 comments:

Sharon said...

An absolutely gorgeous card Sharron. Soft, feminine and definitely elegant. Well done dear. Hugs Sharon

cnelson said...

oh so pretty!!!

NinaB said...

What a sweet card. That embossed background is a beautiful addition. I love your take on the trigger.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

This is such a pretty take on this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World, Sharron! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

Rita said...

Beautiful! I love seeing what you do with PTI and more. Thanks for being an inspiration. Happy Holidays!

Julia Aston said...

How pretty! I love the embossing and little pearls - the colors are great on this!