Friday, March 20, 2020


With all that's been going in our world, I just found out that a dear friend and neighbor has been undergoing some serious health problems and has just had a long stay in the hospital. I thought she might enjoy this card. She loves flowers and hopefully this little guy will bring a smile. The mouse is from Newton's Nook Garden set and all the other images and dies are from the Greetery. I did find the 'hugged' sentiment in a WPlus9 set.

I decided to enter this in a new to me challenge, The Double D Challenge. and the theme is "Welcome, Spring"!

10 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

SPRING is in the air and it shows in this most gorgeous card, thanks for entering our fabulous challenge Sharron and good luck in the draw and hope you join us again.
{aNNie Designer for Double D challenges


Diane said...

So glad you found us as your card is so ADORABLE and I am sure your friend will love it, the sweetest card ever! Thank you for joining us at Double D challenges!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

Anita in France said...

Sweet and wonderfully spring-like, Sharron ... lovely detailing ... and a fabulous sentiment (one I have too ... love it!). Hugs, Anita :)

Lisa Elton said...

This is extra sweet Sharron and I think your friend will appreciate it! Hope you and your hubby are doing well XO

Kara Lynne said...

Your card is sure to cheer your neighbor and bring a breath of spring to her! I love the green on green for your background that makes that envelope and its cute contents come to the forefront. I am so behind in commenting and scrolled down to see the news that you were in the hospital too! I pray you are recovering well and that you are never hit with this virus!

Tracey McNeely said...

Sharron this is such a wonderful card to send to your neighbour I am sure she will love it!

Birgit said...

Oh my word, this is adorable Sharron! I love this little mouse popping out of the envelope. So clever and so stinkin' cute!! I'm sure your friend will be totally blessed by this.

Darnell said...

To Sharron's family. I have just received news of Sharron's tragic death. I feel terrible that I did not know she had been ill and I am so sorry for your loss. She will be greatly missed. I find it fitting that her last card was thoughtful and beautiful, just like Sharron was. Much love, Darnell

Joan B said...

how fitting that this would be Sharon's last blog post. My deepest sympathies.

Luies Malvia said...

I feel very thankful that I could read that awesome article. Thanks for sharing. Keep posting.
We also provide yahoo customer care services in USA & Canada. Feel free to contact us:
Tech Support Yahoo Mail