Friday, March 20, 2020


After some time in the hospital I am home and was so anxious to spend some time crafting! I had several adorable hedgehog images from Penny Black. Isn't he adorable? Loved playing with my Prismacolor pencils too! The patterned paper is a leftover from some 12 kits supplies and the sweet heart punched die cut panel is from Lil' Inker Designs. Gosh, I was sad to see them close!

Thanks for stopping by to check my first creation. Hope to be back soon! Now take a few minutes to check the Time Out Challenge site to see all the other fabulous entires.

7 comments:

sandie said...

Good to hear you are home Sharron and you got to craft. What a super card too. I love how you picked out the red and used it in certain sections-really makes it pop. Fab colouring and so pleased you got to celebrate with us at Time Out

Anita in France said...

Welcome back, Sharron! What an adorable card ... that little hedgie with his birthday balloon is so sweet ... love how the framing on the tag mimics the pp behind it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at our 6th birthday celebrations at Time Out! Hugs, Anita :)

Joyce said...

So wonderful to see you back to crafting, Sharron. And, this is a perfect way to restart. Your birthday hedge hog is adorable, and I love the mushroom he is perched on.
Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh goodness is this ever cute! I like the little hearts edging the tag and of course the sweet hedgie!

Tracey McNeely said...

I think that hedgehog is just adorable, one of the nicest images of one I've seen! So cute! Hope you are staying well my friend!

Birgit said...

Oh yes, this little hedgie is adorable! You do such a great job coloring with your prisma colored pencils. I struggle using mine. Cute as ever and it's so good to see you posting again. Hugs~

Shauna said...

This is so cute! I like your sweet image, the bold red, and the bow to top it off! Thanks for playing at Time Out Challenges!
- Shauna