Happy Summer to All! It's so hard to believe that summer is actually here as only in the past week have we, in this part of Kansas, had really typically hot weather. But just looking at the fabulous photo below (done by Lindsey) is sure to put everyone in the mood. Look at all the wonderful products put together by this month's wonderful hostess, Birgit, Crafting While I Wait. Don't they remind you of all the fun things that make summer special. There were so many amazing stamped images, fabulous die cuts and perfect patterned papers. Thanks so much, Birgit!!
While I loved everything in the kit, I absolutely ADORED all the penguins. The first thing I did was color all of them! And I still have one left in case it's needed for a CASE! So let's go visit all the blogs over at the 12 Kits and see what fabulous things all the other designers made. In case you're interested in products, Birgit also put a list of the supplies that are in the kit at the top of the blog.
I loved how the wonderful patterned papers in this kit could be used in so many ways.
Sentiments from The Greetery
Sentiment from Lil' Inker
Hope you enjoyed the hop and got some inspiration for your summer designs. Thanks so much for letting us share!
Have a wonderful July!
Hugs,
Sharron







10 comments:
Hi Sharron~ I'm so glad you liked the penguins. Who can't resist their cuteness?? Each of your cards are so darling! The little beach baby and that funny penquin sitting on the beach with the polka dotted ocean makes my heart smile and your layered card came out fabulous! You should definitely do more in that style. You make my heart smile my friend, as do all of your fun cards. I hope you have a warm and pleasant summer and find time to relax.
Sharron all of your cards are so sweet. I love the penguins to love the coloured them too. I wasn't able to do any colour in so I had set my penguins to colour later and a case all the amazing cards I know I am going to see. I love how you do,lures that delightful girl in the sun, I just love that image so much. We have only just had our first taste of really warm weather in the last week as well, we are just going into a bit of a heat wave this week which means humidity--yuck. I can't seem to get the warm weather without it but I'll take whatever we can go. Hope the sun is shining there today!
What a delight to see all your wonderful summer cards, Sharron! I love how you paired that popsicle eating penguin with the other summer treats. Your polka dot water is adorable and so are all your penguins and the little girl's red and white swimsuit! Your fruit bouquet looks delicious too! What a fun group of cards, Sharron!
Six FABULOUS cards Sharron and you really made all those wonderful patterned papers shine!! And I think you liked those penguins as much as me...all three of your penguin cards are absolutely ADORABLE!! And I LOVE your beach baby card too...her little red and white bathing suit is SOOO sweet!! Wonderful Summertime cards my friend! Hugs!! :0)
What a fun and fabulous post...love all your sweet cards. From your coloring to your perfect fussy cutting! Your sweet penguins steal the show, just love the expression on their sweet faces. Your beach baby is adorable and your fruit salad card is stunning! Wishing you a wonderful summer.
Hello Sharron! Oh I love the two beach scenes you created ! The summer treats card was a great ida with the ice creams and that sweet penguin holding the drink. Love them all ! Hope you have a fun 4th of July friend!
I'm completely smitten with your polka dot oceans!! All of your cards are definitely full of summer fun Sharron. I like the way you've clustered the fruit together and your cute little penguins! Happy fourth of July!
I am in awe at all the darling cards you did! The sun bathing girl with the water out of pattern paper is nothing short of genius. All so adorable, I can't pick a favorite. Happy summer, Sharron!
Those summery, tropical images are so vibrant and positively mouth watering, Sharron ... that little beach baby is adorable ... and like you, I love those little penguins, they're just so cute! I see The Greetery goodies making a lovely appearance too ... how splendid! Hugs, Anita :)
You've given me LOADS of inspiration for summertime cards, Sharron! I'm so honored to be the lucky recipient of one of these sweet cards and I thank you for all the ideas from the other delightful makes you came up with! Happy summer, my friend! I'm glad it finally arrived in Kansas!! Hugs, Darnell
Post a Comment