Sunday, December 31, 2017

The 12 Kits of Occasions: December with Tracey "Fashionista"

Well, here we are--it's not just the last day of the month but also the last day of the year! Wishing you all a very happy 2018!! I'm so glad to have you visit as we have an extra fun kit this month, put together by our very talented hostess, Tracey from In My Creative Opinion. It contained wonderful papers and lots of whimsical images. The colors are great and Tracey included a huge selection of sentiments plus several journaling cards. I especially enjoyed the journaling cards and used several on my cards. See the collage below for a peek at the supplies. The complete list can be found on the 12 Kits blog at the top, under 2017 Supplies.

COLLAGE and PHOTO BY LINDSEY


To connect to the 12 Kits blog, click HERE. Links to all the members blogs can be found there. And if you leave a comment you will be eligible to win a Snow Day kit that Jeanne has put together for January. Sorry but it needs to be for U.S. residents only so your kit can be mailed in time for the winner to create cards for posting on the last day of January. Jeanne makes awesome kits so you won't want to miss out on a chance to win!

Hope you enjoy the hop and that you get some inspiration from everyone's designs!











Thanks so much visiting and spending a bit of New Year's Eve with us!
Wishing you a happy and healthy new year with lots of moments of crafty fun!

Sharron

13 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Sharron! How wonderful! It's always so much fun to see the Kit contents that others on the team have received - LOve that black plaid, and the way you've framed this journaling card is fabulous! I've never in my life had a 'spa day' but I love that we both thought the cucumbers were a good idea!
WHEN you come to visit, you'll see a print of one of my favorite paintings above our fireplace... then you'll also know how badly I wish I had a gown like that beauty you've colored in pink!
Happiest New Year, my friend! xo
=]

Birgit said...

Oh Sharron, these are all so darling! I love the way you used the journaling cards and how you used the papers all so cleverly. The sentiments on them are wonderful! I especially love the "be yourself" card! Isn't that spa girl just as cute as ever too? Super, super cute cards Sharron! Have a very wonderful 2018!

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...so many beautiful and incredible cards Miss Sharron! Love them all but your final card is my absolute favorite, it is so true. You really rocked this kit, just amazing! Wishing you and your family a very Happy New Year!

Michelle said...

Happy New Year, Sharron!!
Love, love each and every one of your five little masterpieces! You've used the journaling cards so beautifully, mixed and matched the patterned papers to perfection and created a classic b/w beauty in card #1 (maybe my favorite!)!! And, you've certainly given me some inspiration re: creating with the pretty little gowns....lovely!

Darnell said...

Oooooh, Sharron, I love your unique makes with the kit! You really showcased those awesome sediments! I love the quote about beauty beginning the moment one decides to be oneself! I could have used that growing up!! Wishing you a very Happy New Year! Thank you for the inspiration! Hugs, Darnell

Marybeth said...

Sharron I am wowed by each of your cards and the layouts you come up with are a perfect way to use the kit! That first card is a classic beauty and I love the way you combined the tower and AH. I hope you have a wonderful 2018! Happy New Year, sweet friend!

Tracey McNeely said...

Bravo Sharron, so many fabulous cards. I love how your paired Audrey Hepburn with the Eiffel Tower--a perfect match. Spa lady and your dresses are coloured perfectly and great use of the journaling cards, they make such a fun and easy element for a card. Adding the dress to the one was a great idea. Happy New Year to you and your family, all the best for 2018, xo

Lisa Elton said...

You, my friend, have done an incredible job with Tracey's ultra girly kit!! Love the way you've layered up and framed the spa lady. So many good ideas to inspire us all for our leftovers. Wishing you the Happiest of New Years filled with many many blessings!!

Nora Noll said...

These are STUNNING!!! I LOVE the one with the Eiffel tower-so clever!!! Amazing design!

Lindsey said...

Sharron, these are fantastic! Your black and white beauty is a stunner and I can’t help but smile every time I see the spa girl...just love her and how you used her. Your lipstick card is perfect, and I wish I had it for my mom. It’s perfect for her. I’m going to have to get out that lipstick die and make a card. You did such a fabulous job with this kit!

Anita in France said...

Wonderfully feminine and stylish, Sharron ... those showcased sentiments are especially fabulous (and wise!) ... and I love the first one with the Tour Eiffel ... I'm thinking you must have had the movie Sabrina in mind!! Wishing you every grace and blessing for a Happy New Year/Bonne Année 2018! Hugs, Anita :)

Nancy Penir said...

Hi Sharron! Loving your assembly of Tracey's kit with all the elements she included. You used every darling designer paper in such clever and effective ways. The Pink goddess dress with the 'Beauty' sentiment is perfection. And I was so excited that we used the same die on one of our cards. (your lipstick card). Yours in pink was a stunner! Happy New Year and may it be the best yet!

Jeanne J. said...

Hi Sharron! I love the cards you made! the first with Audrey and the Eiffel Tower is so glamorous! Dang it! I forgot to use my glitter strip! The spa day has me smiling ear to ear. I love the fancy die cuts in the background and the bright pop of color ! Hoping your new year is off to a good start!