It's time for our December reveal as another amazing year is drawing to a close! Thanks to all of you who have followed our blog and let us share our projects. This month's hostess is Cathy, The Empty Nest Crafter, and the theme is "Baby, It's a New Year". This was an appropriate theme for Cathy as her first grandbaby was just recently born--an exciting event she has been looking forward to for quite a while. Her kit included such wonderful papers and so many die cuts (see photo below). Everything was so much fun and easy to use! Thank you so much, Cathy!!
![]() |
| PHOTO BY KARA |
We do have some sad news this month though! This will be Renee's last month with the 12 Kits group so she can spend more time with her family. The group wouldn't even exist if it weren't for her and she has been such an inspiration to all of us. She is going to be greatly missed! Hope she can pop by occasionally and perhaps be a guest designer.
All supplies were included in Cathy's kit except for a couple of pieces of felt. I want to keep my post short so you can visit everyone else. Just click HERE to go to the 12 Kits blog where you will find links to all the blogs.
Wishing you all the very best in the year ahead!! Don't forget to come back and visit us on the last day of January!
Sharron

12 comments:
gorgeous cards! love all of your layering and your cute little elephant scene!!
Perfection, Sharon! Love the layouts you craft on each card! Always a joy to visit and see your lovely designs.
How sweet and babylike the felt looks behind the carriage!
Such wonderful cards!!!!! I love how you combined elements on each one!!! So fun to see all this incredible baby inspiration!!! :)
Sharron...these are just so sweet and adorable. I love them all but your second card with the stork is just too cute. Wishing you and your family a very Happy New Year!
These are all so cute. You did a great job with the kit.
Gosh Sharron , these are all so darn cute! I love that you added some felt to one of the cards. Your train card is also adorable! Beautiful work and Happy 2015!
Sharron, you are incredible! I am totally in awe of how you used this kit! You cards are all my favorite! Beautiful job! Wishing you the happiest of New Years!
HI Sharron!!! I love your cards! Looks like you are set for a little while. I love the mix of papers and patterns and all the elements you used. THe little bow with the sentiment on the last, the heart inside the carriage. All sweet little wonderful details!
Cute, cute, cute Sharron. I just got done with my first overnight visit with Jaxon and although I am totally pooped out...your cards woke me right up! I love the cute elephant and tree card...and the stork card looks so cute with the big yellow circle. I also love how you paired the little train with the subway panel...I have an extra train and am going to use that in Jaxon's baby book! Thank you for really making the most of my baby kit. Happy New Year!
You are an absolute magician with patterned paper designs, Sharron! The execution on all these adorable cards is impeccable!! Thank you for all the inspiration! I hope your Christmas was noodles of fun and I wish you all the best in the new year!! Hugs, Darnell
Sharron all of your cards are, as expected, beautiful. A whole bunch of cards that I want to CASE. Love how you combined the elephant and the tree. Happy New Year to you and your family. All the best for 2015!! xoxo
This kit was so cute...and you did an awesome job of showcasing the cuteness! I love the stork card, and I think the stroller card is a close second. I love your eye for color.
Post a Comment