Friday, December 19, 2014

A Very Merry Christmas to All!!

Just wanted to share a few of my Christmas projects and to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! I am so glad I ordered PTI's Tinsel and Tags set this year. It has been so much fun! I made a dozen globes  to use on Christmas gifts and still have a few more that are stamped and ready to put together. All are the same except I used two different sentiments.




I had requested this My Favorite Things Jingle All the Way set a while back from a favorite Kansas City stamping store. I had several other tags that I had been working on but when it arrived in the mail, I instantly fell in love with these adorable little Santas. I know it's not very practical to do tags that require a lot of coloring but I couldn't help myself. I've made a LOT of these! The 'a gift for you' sentiment came from Tinsel and Tags.



Except for hubby's gift and also his birthday present (BD is the 27th!), I think I'm actually ready for the holidays. The baking is even done!!

If you are celebrating Christmas, Hanakkah, or Kwanza this month, may December bring you peace. Wishing everyone a wonderful season,
Sharron

7 comments:

Marybeth said...

Oh, Sharron .... I love your beautiful snow globes....both are absolutely perfect!
Your Santa tags are darling. All your work it beautiful crisp and clean!
Merry Christmas, sweet friend!

Donna C. said...

I really love your work. It is so creative!

Tracey McNeely said...

Sharron two beautiful snow globes to CASE! Your tags are adorable and that MFT set is on my wish list too!

Rhonda said...

Beautiful projects Sharron! I also love these Santa's. So far I've not ordered them. Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas!!!

Joyce said...

Merry Christmas, Sharron. Your projects are fantastic. I know that they will be loved and treasured by their recipients.

Kara said...

gorgeous globes and those santas are adorable..great coloring!

Lindsey said...

Those ornaments are gorgeous!!! And how cute are those tags?! Awesome coloring!!!