
The 12 Kits are joining Tracey today with tags for her 25 Days of Christmas Tags! Have you been visiting her blog? There is so much inspiration with tags featured every day. There will also be prizes so be sure to leave comments on Tracey's blog plus on all the participants blogs as well.
I bought this wonderful Bo Bunny paper pad called Woodland Winter quite a while ago. Wish there was more of this particular design. Doesn't it make a fantastic background! I used one of the Anytime Tags dies from Lil' Inker. Stamps are from Mama Elephant's Winter Wonderland. Actually a quick tag--the only slow part was fussy cutting the deer. Sentiment was embossed with white embossing powder and a star (hidden behind some ribbon) was embossed in silver. Some Wink of Stella added a little sparkle to the snow in front.
Be sure to visit Tracey's blog every day for many more tags and endless inspiration for your Christmas creating!!!
Enjoy,
Sharron
24 comments:
Beautiful tag. Great job fussy cutting the deer.
Very nice masculine tag, Sharron.
So pretty!
What a beautiful scene you created Sharron! It's just dreamy .. like a walk in a winter wood. I love the soft background ... really dreamy!!
Hi Sharron! Loving this sweet scene and tag you made. The birch trees in the night sky are gorgeous! Wonderful fussy cut deer too!
What a pretty scene you created on the tag. Well done.
GORGEOUS and serene...that background is amazing! Shh don't say it's patterned paper, I was sure you did some fancy ink technique!! :) I can't believe you fussy cut the deer...it's die cut perfect! Annnd..extra credit for you, because your card jingles!
PS...love your blog banner and new photo. I really need to work on my blog in the new year, the blogger template just isn't cutting it compared to your blogs!
Sharron...I love your sweet tag and the wonderful little scene you created.
Love this woodland scene.
So pretty! Love
the fussy cut deer.
Carla from Utah
beautiful tag! love the pretty birch trees and the deer! awesome colors!
Stunning tag!!!!
Such a lovely, peaceful scene, Sharron ... a real 'silent night'! Anita :)
Sharron your tag is delightful, I love that paper so much and the shape of your tag too! Thank you so much for joining me in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags event! xoxo
This is so pretty, and I love that deer within the trees. Love that tag shape--I have that set, and it seems like there is always the perfect size because there are so many to choose from.
A gorgeous wintry scene on your tag, Sharron. We live in a small town, where 'wintry wonderlands' look exactly like this, and yes, we do see deer as well! So pretty...
~c
Lovin' this tag!! It took me a while but, love the deer/tree images!!!!
Love the background paper and the deer.
isoscia at aol dot com
BEAUTIFUL tag Sharron!!!
I agree with you, the paper is DELIGHTFUL, PERFECT for your dear little deer!!!
LOVE your layered bow too, the textures are FABULOUS together!!!
THANK YOU for sharing :)
How perfectly still and sweet! This tag looks so real!
What a beautiful snowy scene! Lovely tag!
So SO pretty! I can see why you are wishing for more of this paper. It pairs so beautifully with these stamps.
Love this:)
Post a Comment