Hi all, it's once again the last day of the month! And you know what that means--another 12 Kits release!! And we're doing something totally different this month--a rewind of the year's eight kits. We ended up with an open month due to losing one of our members earlier this year and decided it would be a perfect chance to use some of our HUGE supply of leftovers. This year's guest designers were also asked to join us so you will have lots of places to visit. Below is the collage Kara created to show a snapshot of all the kit supplies.
We also have a very special announcement! Starting this month one of our fantastic guest designers will be joining us on a permanent basis. We are so excited to have you with us, Lindsey---WELCOME!!
Be sure to visit Lindsey at Occasional Crafting here.
Click here to visit the 12 Kits blog where you will find links to all the participants blogs.
Below are all my cards. You might notice that some of mine, like my first card, are a little more like copies than CASing! Thank goodness for our Pinterest file. What a great place to scroll through everyone's creations for this year!
![]() |
| LOVED THIS PAPER AND THE BIRDS SO I DID A CLOSE VERSION OF RENEE'S CARD |
![]() |
| MARYBETH ALWAYS MAKES SUCH BEAUTIFUL CARDS. THIS DESIGN USING JEANNE'S KIT IS NO EXCEPTION. |
| DESIGN: MARYBETH ALL CARD SUPPLIES EXCEPT GLOSSY CARDSTOCK (KARA): JEANNE'S KIT
TRACEY USED JEANNE'S DIE CUTS GIVING A SHADOW EFFECT WHICH I USED FOR MY CARD BELOW.
|
| DESIGN: TRACEY ALL SUPPLIES FROM JEANNE'S KIT LOVED JESSICA'S MASCULINE CARD USING JOYCE'S KIT. |
| DESIGN: JESSICA SUPPLIES FROM JOYCE'S KIT EYELETS FROM MY STASH
TRACEY'S CAS DESIGN WAS THE INSPIRATION FOR MY CARD.
|
| DESIGN: TRACEY TREE DIE CUT: RENEE'S KIT PATTERNED PAPER: TRACEY'S KIT BIRDS: KELLY'S KIT SENTIMENT: MAMA ELEPHANT I USED TRACEY'S TREE DIE CUT FOR MY VERSION OF KARA'S DESIGN. |
| DESIGN: KARA PATTERNED PAPER, TREE DIE CUT, SENTIMENT: TRACEY'S KIT LITTLE GIRL: MAMA ELEPHANT SANTA: WALTZINGMOUSE JUST HAD TO USE THE BIRCH TREES AGAIN, THIS TIME WITH ANOTHER SNOWMAN! |
| SNOWMAN DIE CUTS, SENTIMENT: RENEE'S KIT STRIPED PAPER: JOYCE'S KIT BIRCH TREE PAPER: KARA'S KIT SNOWFLAKE DIE CUTS: PTI SNOWGLOBE DIES
LOVED THIS CARD DONE BY MICHELLE WHEN SHE WAS GUEST DESIGNER.
|
| DESIGN: MICHELLE SENTIMENT: KELLY'S KIT PATTERNED & GLOSSY PAPERS: KARA'S KIT CHOCOLATE KISSES DIE CUTS: SHARRON'S KIT |
I could have made so many more cards but just plain ran out of time. This has been such fun way to play with leftover supplies and hope you enjoy this month's hop. We'll be back again next month with our regular schedule.
Thanks so much for letting me share!
Sharron









12 comments:
Wow! You put me to shame! You had so many leftovers and changed up your cards with such creativity Sharron... I love what you have done, love those cute little hershey kisses on that last card! I am so impressed! Really well done bunch of cards!
These are amazing! Each one a beauty, Sharon. Love the snowman in the woods!
See - now I feel better. I thought I was getting carried away.. but look at all the beautiful cards you made, and you didn't copy .. you made them all Sharron! They are all beautiful. Today is like seeing a bit of each of us all on one page .. WONDERFUL!!
awesome!! so many great cards! love how u put your own twist on each one!
I love all your cards, Sharron. And, you were so clever to mix and match between kits. Great job.
O , wow! Your like Jeanne you both did a fabulous job with the rewind. You made each card your own , very pretty cards Sharron! I can see the effort you put into this rewind, love it!
Sharron, you have seriously outdone yourself! These cards are superb in every way! I adore how you pulled from the other's designs but also added your own unique touches. I'm certainly going to be CASEing you now! And thank you for the warm welcome. I'm so thrilled be a part of this group, especially because people like YOU are in it!
Oh my goodness....Sharron these are all just simply amazing cards. Where do I start??? I love them all but your final card is my favorite, with those yummy looking hershey kisses.
Well...you make me look bad...
I only got 3 done and they were complete rip offs! :)
Love all of these...
such a fabulous collection! :)
Oh my goodness Sharron, you made so many cards and you had your details right down to the kits. Your version of your CASE'd card are all really fabulous! I really got a sense of what you were inspired by!
Oh MY Sharron! I love how you remembered where each little thing came from and pulled them together so seamlessly! You truly showed how versatile all these kits are...and so much work into these fantastic cards! I love the little tree in with the polka dotted snow/woodgrain paper from Renee's kit. It's one of my fave sheets of paper ever!
And your version of Tracey's tree card is just as fantastic! ;)
Post a Comment